Chapter 20

Close to You

Sooyoung kept weeping for her unborn child.

She didn't get hear their heartbeat.

Not even what they looked like on a an ultrasound, or when Sooyoung found it out if it was a baby boy or girl.

They told her she had the miscarriage due to stress. If only I wasn't stressed...If only, Sooyoung thought. My baby would still be with me...She brought her hands down to her stomach and cried harder.

She felt arms wrap around behind her and felt kisses on her hair.

"Sunny-ah..."Sooyoung whispered. She turned around and held Sunny in her arms.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."Sooyoung kept repeating out loud. Getting out of Sunny's embrace, Sooyoung put her arms together and started to rub her palms together. "What I did was wrong....What I did was wrong..."

Sooyoung was silenced with Sunny's lips on hers.

"Youngie, it's not your fault..."Sunny grabbed a hold of Sooyoung's face and used her thumbs to wipe away Sooyoung's tears. The shorter girl  looked up at the cross and said,"God will never you put you in a situation, you can't handle. He will get you through this.We will get through this."

Sooyoung stayed silent.

"I will never leave you, Youngie. Please remember that."

 

..

 

A week has passed, Sooyoung only talked to Sunny and her family. Sooyoung tried her best to talk to the rest of friends, but she only stuck to Sunny.

Sunny had told their friends Sooyoung was going through a hard time and she wanted to have some space. She didn't know how long Sooyoung will heal from her emotional pain. She was now walking down the hall to meet up Sooyoung and their friends and she was pushed into the wall.

Hissing in pain, Sunny looked up and found Dara smirking. "What do you want from me?"Sunny demanded still in Dara's grasp.

"Since Sooyoung-unnie has made me suffer, I'm going to make you suffer."Dara smirked wider and tightened her hold on Sunny,making her wince in pain.

"What has Sooyoung done to you?"Sunny asked, trying her best to get out of her hold.

"My father has chosen her, over his own flesh and blood. He was so obesessed with revenge on her father, he abandoned my umma and me, my umma was later an alcoholic and they put me in a foster home. I don't care when Sooyoung protected me when we were at the foster home, she got what she deserves."Dara revealed.

"Now that my appa is in jail because of her, I'm avenging the pain he caused me and my umma."

Next thing Sunny was punched in the face, the back of her head hitting the wall. Dara punched Sunny hard in the stomach and she fell to the ground. Dara was about to hit Sunny again, but was stopped and pushed onto the opposite wall.

"What did I tell you about touching my SoonKyu?"Sooyoung held onto Dara's collar and whispered furiously in Dara's ear. Sunny looked up to find her friends coming to her aid and Sooyoung spoke up to them.

"Friends, I apologize for not talking you for a week, I was coping from my miscarriage."They gasped. "But please take my SoonKyu to the nurse."Sooyoung looked back.

"I'll take care of her."Sooyoung smirked and tightened her grip on Dara.

"Go now!"Sooyoung commanded.

Their friends helped Sunny up and took her to the nurse right away

 

..

 

Sunny never seen this side of Sooyoung before.

The anger in her eyes.

With her head hurting, she put her hand on the back of her head and felt something. Bringing her hand back, blood stained her fingers.

"Sunny-ah, we are almost there."Yuri told her and carried her bridal style.

She prayed that Sooyoung didn't do something she will regret.

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry had some writer's block D: What will Sooyoung do to Dara?What will happen to Sunny? Please comment and upvote? :33