Chapter 13

Close to You

Sunny woke up in Sooyoung's bed alone."Youngie?"She croaked. When she realized Sooyoung wasn't in bed, she bolted up from the bed.

"Good Morning."Sooyoung's nurse entered the room and started to clean and change the water in Sooyoung's flowers."Um, unnie, where is Sooyoung?"Sunny asked.

"Oh, she is with God."Sooyoung's nurse opened the blinds to have more light in the room.

Sunny's eyes widened in shock.

What?!

 

..

 

Sunny found Sooyoung in the hospital's chapel, with her IV on her side and she was kneeling onto the pew. She didn't want to disturb the praying girl and sat in the last pew. They were the only ones in the sacred place.

She heard Sooyoung pray and look up at the cross.

"Heavenly Father, it's me again Sooyoung. I'm so thankful for everything you have blessed me with.From halmoni, to Sunny, to my family. I knew you would never abandon me when I felt like giving up. I thank you for letting me live again, not just think I'm surviving in this world you created. I thank you for my strength and your guidance throughout life.I'm nothing with you and I'm grateful for you for giving me the opportunity to me to meet SoonKyu.I'm thankful for being reunited with my family,Lord."

Sooyoung started to sob,"Lord, I also forgive him. After what he did to me..." Tears started to flood Sooyoung's eyes. Through her tears, Sooyoung started to smile,"I know you won't give me anything I can't handle,Lord. It's all in your hands."

Sunny was letting out a small cry hearing Sooyoung's prayer. She asked herself how can Sooyoung be so forgiving?After all the pain she has been through,how can she forgive him. She looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm thankful for Choi Sooyoung."

Sunny finally had the courage to walk up to Sooyoung. She walked up quietly to her and sat next to her in the pew.Sooyoung turned her head and smiled wide. She thought, Lord you answered my prayers! "I found you,my Youngie."

"I panicked when the nurse told me when you were with God."Sunny admitted. The shorter girl rested her head on Sooyoung's shoulder.Sooyoung nodded her head, understanding. "I love it here."

Sooyoung whispered in her ear,"Let's go on an adventure."

"In a hospital?"Sunny gave her a confused look. Sooyoung nodded her head in excitement.

Sunny got out of the pew first and helped Sooyoung out. The shorter girl turned her head back at the cross and smiled up at it.

 

..

 

Sooyoung lead Sunny to the children's ward. She wanted to play with the kids so bad, she asked the nurse from the ward if they can visit ans she couldn't  agree more. They entered the play room and Sooyoung smiled widely."Hey kids! I'm Sooyoung -unnie and noona and this is Sunny-unnie and noona and we wanted to play with you guys are you fine with that?"

Almost all the kids ran up to Sooyoung, wanting to be held and wanted to give kisses Sooyoung on the cheek. They played for for about an hour and the kids wanted to Sunny and Sooyoung to sing them a song with their guitar. Sunny sang to the children,

There are three bears in a house,
Father bear, Mommy bear, baby bear!
Daddy bear is fatty,
Mommy bear is slim,
Baby bear is too cute!
Shrug! Shrug!* You are doing well!

"Okay kids nap time!"The young nurse announced and filed them out of the room. "The children sure do love you!" The nurse smiled at Sooyoung and ignored Sunny. Sooyoung completely noticed and grabbed Sunny's hand and smiled back,"It wouldn't be for my girlfriend because of her beautiful voice."

After roaming around the hospital, the pair was tired and went back to Sooyoung's room to get some rest. Sunny got a phone call from her appa that she had to go home on Sooyoung's second to last day when she was discharged. Telling Sooyoung, Sunny was already sad.

Pretending to feel sad, It's all part of the plan, Sooyoung thought.

 

..

 

It was early in the morning when Sunny went to get Sooyoung when she was discharged. She went up the reception table to ask for Sooyoung when the nurse at the desk gave her a yellow and pink rose.Her favorite colors. Along with flowers, it also had a note. With Sunny reading the note, it read:

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again


Lucky we're in love in every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday

You are ready for a day of surprises, Lee SoonKyu

Follow the rose petals...

Music was also playing through the hospital and it sounded like Sooyoung's voice corresponding with the lyrics.Running to Sooyoung's room, she opened the door, revealing the TaeNy couple greeting Sunny with breakfast and big smiles on their faces. She also obtained two more roses and another note. She read out loud:

My princess needs breakfast!

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly

Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry

Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

Eat well my darling!

Then she heard it again. Sooyoung was the singing and playing the guitar. The couple also gave Sunny a shirt after finishing her meal that said "Sun" and she looked confused. "I would wear it if you want to find Sooyoung!"Tiffany said, giving her an eye-smile. Putting on the shirt, Sunny was off and Taeyeon and Tiffany smiled at the running girl.

She didn't the back of their shirts that read SooSun.

Sunny ran fast to the play room, thinking Sooyoung would be there but instead she found Hyoyeon and Jessica instead. She was surprised when she also saw the kids she and Sooyoung played with and they all held yellow heart balloons and yelled out,"Unnie, Noona!" One of the kids gave her another pair of roses and a letter. Smirking, Hyoyeon and Jessica fist bumped."Read it out loud!"

When we're not together I think about you all the time
I keep your picture in my wallet to remind me that you're mine
Life is not worth livin' unless you're right here by my side
I'll love you now and forever and until the day I die

Hey Baby, I'm missin' you like crazy (x2)

These arms they feel so empty without you here inside
This heart it can't do nothin' without your love supply
Your lips are so delicious, the sweetest ones I've found
These lips they get no lovin' when you're not around

I missed you last night and I hope you are wearing the shirt! It's not over yet my SoonKyu!

She heard Sooyoung's voice again and smiled. Sunny also noticed the kids were paired up and wore a "Soo" and "Sun" shirt along with Hyoyeon and Jessica. She also got a Nintendo 3DS with new games and they all told her to follow the rose petals. It lead to the cafeteria and waiting for her was YoonA, Yuri, and Seohyun also wearing the same appereal as her other friends. They gave Sunny a huge boquet of flowers and lead her to a screen. This time it was a projector showing pictures of Sooyoung and Sunny together and it finally showed Sooyoung singing. It was her favorite song,"It's Me!"

My heart is speaking,
it’s saying that it’s only you
I love you, I love you alone,
that’s me

This love story is only for you to hear
A story about how I loved only one person
Keep it for yourself – this love
that no one knows about, it’s me

I’m singing this love song only for you
A song that can be heard only by you
It’s me who will always sing you this
love song for only you

"Hey Sunny it's quite not over yet, keep following those petals!"

It lead her back  to the front of the hospital, and when the petals stopped at the enterance. She held her breath and her eyes widened. Frozen, Sunny had no control over her legs and made her way to be in the front of Sooyoung.

Her Sooyoung was up on stage with a guitar. She was wearing the "Soo" shirt. When Sooyoung saw Sunny she smiled at her and said into the mic,"It seems all those petals lead me to you. This is my confession to you. When I sang that song to you in class and looked into your eyes. I have fallen for you, Lee SoonKyu. And with my family and friends as our witnesses, I can't wait to be yours. I'm the luckiest girl in the world." Sooyoung started to tear up and started to play


To be honest, when we first met, saying i love you
was difficult for me to say.
If i don't contact first i was afraid of loosing you.
I wrote letters. hesitate, then erased it repeatedly.

If my love for you gets deeper i knew it would only hurt me more.
Its true that my mind is full of fears.
With my anxious heart i prayed and hoped.
I Believe that person is you.

I'm in love
I fall in love
I'm not scared anymore as long as I'm with you.
The world is so beautiful.
I thought i was never gonna fall in love
but i'm in love cuz i wanna love you baby.

To be honest when i first met you somewhere in my heart
you crashed in like a strong wave
Youre the only one i think about all day
i can be a good lover
Make you never gonna leave
i won't be suspicious i will trust you

I'm in love
I fall in love
I'm not scared anymore as long as I'm with you:
The world is so beautiful.
I'm in love, i'm so deep in love i fall in love
I am not scared anymore as long as i'm with you.
You are so beautiful.
 
"Lee SoonKyu, will you be mine?"Sooyoung asked, just as she asked that all of their friends and family held posters saying the exact same thing. The kids were cheering her on to say yes.Sunny ran up to stage and got the microphone from Sooyoung, with tears of joy streaming down her cheeks,
 
"Choi Sooyoung, I am yours. As you are mine!" Sunny put her arms around Sooyoung's neck and kissed her right then and there. Their crowd chanted "SooSun!" and they pulled away from each other.
 
"SooSun?"Sunny asked.
 
"And you barely found that out?"Sooyoung smiled,wiping away Sunny's tears and placing a personalized "SooSun" hat.
 
Sunny silenced Sooyoung with a kiss.
 
I am yours and you are mine.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Confession! Sorry it took me forever to write! Songs used: Lucky by Jason Mraz, Perfect Two by Auburn, Missing You Like Crazy by Carissa and Michael Alvarado, It's Me by Sunny and Luna and I'm in Love by Narsha(not mine) Should I end it here or? Comment!!