Chapter 16

Close to You

Sooyoung introduced Sunny and Dara, knowing it was still awkward between them. "Sunny-ah, this is Sundara Park. My foster sister when we were little." She caressed Sunny's back and continued," Dara this is Sunny, my best friend and girlfriend." Sooyoung smiled wider at the mention of Sunny,introducing her as her girlfriend.

Sunny felt something was wrong with Dara.She didn't like it all. If it has something to do with Sooyoung,it might become bad.

She couldn't trust Dara.

Park? Wasn't that Sooyoung's "appa's" last name? Park Jo Won?

Shaking the thought, Sunny bowed and forced a smile,"Nice to meet you, Dara-ah!"

Another thought came to mind, Right when Park Jo Won goes to jail, his possible biological daughter comes back for Sooyoungie?

Sunny now vowed to watch over her healing girlfriend.

 

..

 

After saying goodbye to Dara, the couple made their way to their classroom. Sooyoung opened the door for Sunny and they were surprised when they walked in. On their desks were chocolates,cakes,flowers and balloons. They stared at each other in confusion.

Their friends were to busy talking to each other or reading magazines. Hyoyeon shrugged to Taeyeon,"Look who's back!" Their friends flashed them a smile and the duo walked up to them. "What is all of this?"Sunny asked, inspecting the chocolates.

"It's from your fanclub, the SooSun club!" Jessica called out. "I guess your fan clubs reunited to make a big one since you guys are together."Tiffany looked up from her magazine.

"Okay..."Sooyoung looked at their stuff still stunned.

 

..

 

It was time for physical education and Sunny was getting ready. After finishing, she made her way to out of the locker room, knowing Sooyoung was waiting for her. Next thing she knew, she was pushed into the wall.

Hissing in pain, Sunny was surrounded by a group of girls. Among the group of girls was Hyorin and Dara. Sunny gulped and there was no where she can run or hide. Sunny blinked, something hitting her in the face.

Waiting for all the girls to throw something at her, she was hugged by someone. They protected her head and had their arm around her waist.

Youngie,Sunny thought and hugged her back.

Sooyoung endured everything they threw at her. The girls had thrown eggs and empty cartons of milk at her,Sooyoung could care less.When they were finished, the group of girls stood back,waiting for Sooyoung's reaction.

Sooyoung stayed quiet and lightly kissed Sunny on the cheek.She grabbed the shorter girl's hand and pushed the girls out of her way. She glared at Dara and Hyorin roughly shoved them,making them move.

 

..

 

Sunny made sure Sooyoung wasn't alone when she ventured off to find their gym teacher,asking if they had spare uniforms for Sooyoung.Making her way to the office, she was confronted by Dara and Hyorin.Looking down and not making eye contact with them, Sunny didn't want to cause any problems anymore.

Next thing she knew, she was forcibly pushed in the wall. Dara was inches away from her face. She smirked at Sunny, whispering in her ear,"You are pretty y,unnie."

"Do we have a problem here?"

All of them turned their heads, Jessica shooting icy glares and arms crossed. She pushed Dara out of the way and said,"Leave her alone...'Sunny never seen Jessica like this, in a dark,scary tone.

 

..

 

Two weeks had passed since that incident and Sooyoung made sure Sunny was always by her side. Her ankle was good to walk on with out any crutches but still had a wrap around it.

It was a lazy Saturday and usually the couple would have movie night and cuddle then their friends would show up later that night sleep at Sooyoung's house.

Sooyoung and Sunny were cuddling on the sofa,watching "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban." Sooyoung reached to for the chip bowl when she stopped at the smell of them. Feeling her stomach being weird, Sooyoung felt some of her lunch come right back up. Carefully, she placed Sunny down and ran to the bathroom.

Sooyoung threw up all her contents in her stomach and her girlfriend by her side.Sunny pulled Sooyoung's hair into a bun and rubbed her back. After she was done,Sunny gave her a glass of water and sat down on the floor with her.

Sooyoung thought, I missed my period... Ottoke...

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry for the wait! Could it be?Sooyoung....  Remember to comment! Enjoy and thank you for reading