Chapter 14

Close to You

Sunny and Sooyoung were engulfed in hugs by their friends and family. The spectators cheered and clapped at the couple, some had their phones out recording what had just happened. Choi Jungnam hugged his daughter and then Sunny. He later hugged his best friend and in law, Lee Tae Joon and hollered," Hyung we are going to be in laws again!"They hugged each other again and their daughters whined at the same time.

"Appa!"

 

..

 

Sunny thought everyone was returning back to the house when she noticed everyone had disappeared. She felt someone's arms wrap around behind her and Sunny held the hands in front of her. She looked to see Sooyoung and thought, I'm so happy that you are mine.

Sunny was smiling like an idiot and didn't realize Sooyoung was looking at her the same way. Letting out a soft giggle,  Sooyoung kissed her girlfriend unexpectedly. Caught by surprise, Sunny kissed Sooyoung back and pulled away. With their foreheads put together, Sunny whispered, "Are you ready?"

Sooyoung grabbed her hand and lead her to the car."I should ask you that.Are you ready?"Not knowing where they are going, Sunny glanced at her girlfriend."Youngie where are we going?"

"And you thought our was day was over?" Sooyoung smiled.

 

..

 

Sunny didn't want this day to end. Sooyoung was finally hers. The couple were at the beach, looking up at the stars and hearing the sign of the waves. Sunny sighed happily and laid back on Sooyoung's chest,being in between Sooyoung's long legs.

Sooyoung kissed her hair and was intoxicated by the scent of Sunny's hair. Just being in the silence satisfied the pair. The taller girl closed her eyes and wrapped her arms tighter around her girlfriend. She silently gave a prayer, God thank you for this day, thank you for everything.

Staying there for about an hour, they finally returned home and Sunny made Sooyoung get some rest from their memorable day. Tucking in her girlfriend, Sunny gave her a kiss on her forehead but Sooyoung held onto her hand. "Stay with me..."Sooyoung mumbled in her sleep, eyes still closed.

Going to change, Sunny joined Sooyoung in her bed and wrapped her arms around the sleeping girl. Sunny thought Sooyoung was sleeping, she breathed out,"Goodnight SoonKyu, Saranghae."

"Saranghae nado, Youngie,"Sunny whispered in the dark,only moonlight shining through the room.

 

..

 

Sunny awoke with Sooyoung's light snores. She noticed Sooyoung's shirt was slightly up,revealing all of her scars from him or any other foster parent. Her hand grazed Sooyoung's flat stomach, feeling every ridge, bump, embedded in her skin forever. Sooyoung began to stir and found Sunny looking at her bruised body.

"You know your touch makes everything feel better."

Sunny's eyes shot up in shock. She didn't know Sooyoung was awake! "You can look at them better if you want." The shorter girl bit her lip and nodded. Sooyoung lifted up her shirt and peeled it off, leaving her in her sports bra.Her girlfriend continue,"Eventhough some might never fade, these made me how strong I am. I survived and these are all a reminder of the past."

Sunny ran her hands at Sooyoung's back and got a closer look at her scars. Numerous welts were slain across her back and bruises that will never fade away. Sunny kissed the scars on her skin and finally on Sooyoung's lips.

The kiss was passionate and earning for one another. Sooyoung stopped herself from things that might get to far. She put her shirt back on and laid back onto the bed.

"I'm going to the bathroom real quick, wait for me."Sunny scurried to the bathroom and closed the door.

After waiting for twenty minutes, Sooyoung was getting restless. Getting herself out of bed she checked the bathroom. Sunny was no where to be found. She carefully descended down the stairs and was expecting her parents having breakfast already.It was still dark.Making her way to the dining room, no one was there.She began to get scared.

"Surprise!"

It was Sunny holding a birthday cake.

Is it even my birthday?

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the wait, please please comment! Give me your feedback because they motivate me and updates will be a little bit faster because I was busy with school! So comment and tell me your favorite SooSun moment in this fic!

 

 

 

A/N: I have decided to continue!Will try to update soon, been busy with school and I'm going away for the weekend! Comment?Date ideas?