Chapter 10

Close to You

"Soo! "

Sunny...

Was this really Sooyoung's Savior? Am I dreaming?

Sooyoung was laid motionless on the floor. She still whispered to herself "What I did was wrong, What I did was wrong." Next thing she saw was the police burst through the door.

"Seoul Police! Park Jo Won you are under arrest for child abuse and of your foster child, Choi Sooyoung and neglecting your elderly mother! " the police officer put her "appa" defenseless, his hands behind his back. "Ottoke?" He yelled.

"We have evidence of stating that you hit and touched your foster daughter from Lee Tae Joon." The chief of police bent down to his level and Sunny's appa right behind him. Jo Won let out a hysterical laugh and sneered at all of them.

"You want to know why I took Sooyoung as a foster child? Choi took the love of my life away from me, Ha Na! I hate Choi Jungnam! He took everything away from me, and why not take the light of his life when the kid was only four? I admit it! I was the one who kidnapped her when she was little!" Sunny and her father gasped.

Still laying on the floor, Sooyoung's eyes widened at his revelation. He was the one who took me away from my family? Sooyoung tried to get up and Sunny and her appa were at her side.

"Take him away!" The Chief ordered, he went up to Sooyoung and kneeled in front of her. He covered her in a blanket and gently said," The ambulance is ready for you, Sooyoung-ssi." Sooyoung refused and whispered,"Hal- Halmoni..."

Sunny pushed hair out of Sooyoung's face and whispered gently,"My appa has her, Youngie. She's riding with us to the hospital. Are you ready?" Sooyoung looked up for the first time at Sunny and nodded her head.

Sooyoung was carried and was placed on a gurney. She turned to Sunny and whispered, "Stay with me." Sunny replied,"Okay." Tears started to flood her eyes, If only we were here on time...

Sunny held onto Sooyoung's hand the whole time, she was getting scared, Sooyoung was losing consciousness."Youngie, try to stay with me!"

"She lost to much blood! Pali!" The EMT exclaimed.

Sooyoung glanced at Sunny and that was the last thing she saw before she passed out.

 

..

 

Sooyoung was in her white dress. She was at the beach.

"You are home, Choi Sooyoung."

She turned around to find the love of her life, Sunny, also sporting a white dress. Behind Sunny was her whole family including Sunny's and  her halmoni.

Sunny held out her hand and Sooyoung grabbed it and smiled.

Together, they walked to their complete family.

Sooyoung awoke to a blinding light. She noticed the room had white, creamy walls. She was in the hospital. She looked to her left and someone was holding her hand.

Sunny.

She was still sleeping and she was still holding onto Sooyoung's hand. Sooyoung grabbed her free hand and Sunny's hair. "Saranghae." Sunny was slowly waking up, someone was her hair. She heard a faint"Saranghae" and she was wide awake now.

She replied back to Sooyoung,"Saranghaeyo." Sooyoung didn't know she was awake and she replied,"Sunny-ah?" Sunny got up and rubbed her eyes,"De?"

"I love you."

Unknown to the pair, they were being watched, smiles and tears shed at their interactions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I promise Sooyoung will meet her family in the next chapter! This filled with SooSun and I love it! Is this the end of Sooyoung's appa? Will SooSun finally be together! Please comment and give me your feedback!