Emotions

My Sacrifice

 

*Jessica's POV*

 

Time flew fast. My turn finally arrived.

 

I'd tried my best to ease the nervousness I’ve been feeling since Tiffany told me a bad news.

 

I know I can do it. I said to myself.

 

I gathered myself and walked in front of the stage.

 

Music started.

 

I sing. It may be the worst singing I've ever do. I can feel the off keys I've done.

 

What should I do?

 

Should I continue?

 

Should ran back to the backstage?

 

Questions flooded my mind.

 

Boys' part comes.

 

I was thinking to sing it but suddenly an amazing voice came out.

 

I was stunned. It was so beautiful.

 

What even surprised me is seeing Taeyeon was behind this amazing voice.

 

I was shocked. I never knew this stupid guy will have a great voice.

 

Seeing him kind of helps me but I could still feel nervous. It can be seen through my eyes.

 

He walked closer to me. He held my hands. My eyes go big. I was just surprised with his action. His hand is so soft like a hand of a prince.

 

Maybe he was trying to cheer me up and helping me to let go of my nervousness and he did help.

 

I am now in great condition to continue singing. It felt good that my voice finally as good as before.

 

The song ended. I'm so happy everyone is pleased.

 

Then I turned to him. I could see him smiling at me. I really find him adorable. He looks a like child. He was so cute.

 

I returned the smile.

 

At the backstage...

 

He asked me if my first impression to him changed.

 

 I laughed about it and that I'll think about it. And then I thank him.

 

He told me he was happy to help but what confused me is I just heard he called me his princess.

 

I asked him what the last words he told me were. I want to make sure.

 

"I said, you.. are.. very.. welcome" he said slowly.

 

"Are you deaf?" he asked jokingly.

 

I told him that I thought he called me princess. He laughed about it and then asked me why he would call me his princess.

 

I don't know why but a part of me just wanted to hear him calling me princess that night.

 

-End of Jessica's POV-

 

*Tiffany's POV*

 

I was really happy Taeng helped Jessica.

 

I never knew that Taeng is an amazing singer that makes me fall for him a bit more. I think I got infatuation.

 

I was indeed happy but as I saw them at the backstage, they looked happy. I felt a little jealousy inside of me.

 

I know Taeng like Jessica ever since he joined us in the cafeteria.

 

I mean why would he chase us and help Jessi even though it's obviously she doesn't like his company.

 

I looked at them. I think Jessica changed her first impression in Taeng. They laughed. I wish I was Jessica that time.

 

I want to sing with Taeng too.

 

I don't know why I feel this way. I just don't want to feel this.

 

-End of Tiffany's POV-