That Night

My Sacrifice

 

Taeng was shocked from an unexpected request from Tiffany...

 

*Taeng's POV

 

Did I hear it right? She wants me to kiss her.

 

"Fany-ah, I can't do this" I said.

 

"If you can't do this I will do it for you." she said.

 

She holds both of my cheeks and pulled me for a kiss.

 

I quickly pulled away. I can see that she's starting to cry.

 

"Why? Why Taeng?!" she shouted.

 

"I didn't see you pulled away when Jessi kissed you! You're hurting me too much! I don't want to see you!" she added.

 

I can't say anything to make her fine. Everything she said is right. Instead of saying words, I just hug her even though she was throwing punches to my chest. I know a hug will make her feel better.

 

After a few minutes, I feel her breath becomes normal again. No more sobbing from this beautiful girl. She was sleeping now. She had fall asleep in my arms.

 

I lay her down her bed and fixed her blanket. She is still holding my hands at the entire moment. I slowly took it off but a pair of hands stops me.

 

"Don't go Taeng, don't leave. I love you with all my life..." she whispered.

 

"I will not leave your side. Go back to sleep now and take a rest" I said.

 

My chest feel so heavy with every single thing Fany was saying to me. 

 

-End of Taeng's POV-

 

*No One's POV

 

As Tiffany drifted in her dream land Taeng stood and left a note at the table before he left the room.

 

The note stated:

 

Fany-ah, I know you've been through a lot of trouble because of me. I'm really sorry for everything. Please forgive. Take care.

 

Taeng goes to the living room and had a little conversation to Tiffany's auntie.

 

"You know young man, I never seen my nephew being like this. She's been crying from the moment she enter this house. It really breaks my heart to see her in this state." Tiffany's auntie said.

 

"I'm really sorry for everything. I know this is my fault. I hope you can forgive me." Taeng said and give her a bow.

 

"She must be so in love with you. I know things are going to be hard for the both of you but please look after my Tiffany." she pleased Taeng.

 

"I will do my best to do it auntie." Taeng said.

 

Their conversation end and Taeng leave the house.

 

He was thinking so hard to find a solution for this problem.

 

Meanwhile at Yul's House...

 

"Mr. Yul, you're mother is demanding you to go downstairs and join them for the dinner." one of their maid said.

 

"I'm not hungry; let them know that I'll eat whenever I feel hungry. For now, you can leave." Yul said.

 

Yul was locking himself at his room from the moment he gone home.

 

He was in pain. He was suffering. He doesn't want to talk to anyone. He needs time alone.

 

*Yul's POV

 

I tried myself to sound okay when our maid came to my room. I don't want anyone to know what I'm suffering of.

 

Jung Jessica, how can you do this to me? My mind began to think again.

 

One day you’re crying because I leave you and now, just only few days past you were kissing my best friend. What's going on? What are you up to? Why do you have to hurt me like this?

 

A lot of questions are flooding on my mind now. I want to stop thinking but I can't.

 

Maybe the best solution for this is to talk to you.

 

-End of Yul’s POV-

 

The night seems so fine and peaceful but for these four people, it’s different. For them this night is full of confusion, problems and pain…

 

A/N: 

 

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS <3 :D