An Answer

My Sacrifice

 

 

*Yul's POV

 

"Tell me, what is it?" I asked.

"Jessica unnie..."

"What about Jessica?" I asked.

"She loves someone else." she said.

"Oh, come on Krys. You can't fool me." I said while having an awkward laugh.

"I'm serious oppa. She loves someone else and I'm saying this to help her. She's been suffering alot lately." she said and drops of tears fall through her face.

"Who is he? Do I know him?!" I said.

I know she felt scared with a sudden change of my tone.

"T-taeng oppa." she stuttered.

"I'll leave now Krys. I know you're only cared for Jessica so you told me this. I'm sorry for shouting."

i leave the cafe carrying a heavy heart.

 

-End of Yul's POV-

 

Meanwhile...

Jessica's reading Taeng's replies to her diary... (A/N: The blue ones are Taeng's answer :) )

 

 

*Jessica's POV

I opened the folder.

I started reading...

 

#1

First day of school, I met the most annoying guy I could ever met. I really hate the way girls in our love him, they can't see that he is so disrepectful to others. ><

(Am I really that disrespectful to you? Aish, you're the one who bump me.)

 

#2

I met that guy again, i really hate him. He's so boastful, I really wonder why my best friend Tiffany likes him.

(You even know Fany likes me, how can you kiss me infront of her?)

 

#3

Everything went fine with me today even though that Taeng was hanging out with us. Well, Tiffany was accompanying him. I'm glad she's happy.

(I know you were happy too that I'm giving extra effort to hang out with you. That's every girls dream, don't you know?)

 

#4

I managed to survive my first month in school even though I keep seeing Taeng. I still don't like him.

(Why? Don't you know that I am every girls dream.)

 

#5

Yul is still busy in being the team captain of the school basketball team. I'm missing him each day.

(Don't worry I'm here to accompany every time Yul wasn't around.)

 

#6

Tiffany was dragging me into a school contest. At first, I really don't want to join but in the end I did because of my crazy best friend.

(I'm really glad that you joined the contest. You're the reason why I joined too.)

 

#7

Taeng is also joining that contest. I really feel that he's following me everywhere I go. Creepy, right?

(I just want to be friends with you.)

 

#8

Today is one of the happiest moment of my life. I won the contest along with Taeng. He's not really that bad I guess. He help me with my performance and I'm really glad he did. I never knew that he's an amazing singer and dancer. He's so cute awhile ago. Omo, what am I thinking? Anyway, Yul and I did have a rough conversation, he wanted me to stop talking to Taeng. I really wonder why.

(That's one of my happiest moment too. I'm glad that I was able to help you that time. It means a lot to me.)

 

#9

Days without Yul again. Once again he's been busy being the captain. The school admins asked Taeng and I to cover some school magazine. I couldn't say no to them. I hope Yul won't get mad because of this photoshoot with Taeng.

(I felt guiltness too but whenever I'm with you it just feel so right. I feel so happy that I forget everything.)

 

#10

Photoshoot days start. I feel so awkward working things with Taeng but the staffs asked us to kill that atmosphere between us so we decided to have conversations. Everytime I remember Yul I guiltness but I told myself that I wasn't doing anything that would harm our relationship. Taeng also gave me a lift, my dad likes him (and also Krys :/), maybe because Taeng's dad and my dad are business partner but I told them that he's only my friend.

(It's good to know that your dad likes me. How I wish I'm your boyfriend.)

 

#11

Photoshoots are done now. I feel bad I didn't say a word to Yul. I know he'll feel bad about it but everytime I'm with Taeng I feel free, I feel I can do everything I want. I guess my first impression to him is so wrong beyond everything else I think I like him now. He's a good guy and a good friend. 

(Our first meeting was probably a mess but I'm not that bad, right?) 

 

#12

Photos of I and Taeng were scattered on bulletin boards to promote the magazine. I guess that's where Yul so that I keep talking to Taeng. What hurts the most now is he keeps a distance between us, he told me that we should not talk for awhile. I really think he's being unfair. He doesn't know how to trust his own girlfriend. I'm in pain. I blamed Taeng for all of this, if only he didn't become so close to me. If only...

(I'm really sorry if it hurted you. Don't worry I'll do my best to protect you.)

 

#13

It's been weeks... I know Yul was trying to get things right but I want him to show how hurtful what he did to me. I kissed Taeng infront of him. I saw a pain in his eyes.

(That kiss was really memorable. You might find it weird but it made me happy.)

 

#14

I never knew I had been so close to Taeng. He's being a great friend to me. Despite of what I've done to him these past few days. He helped me to get through with this pain I'm feeling along with Tiffany. I'm really thankful to have him.

(I will always be here to help and to guide you.)

 

#15

Yul and I is back together. We talked about everything and agree that we should understand each other. We also saw Taeng walking nearby and we approached him. We accompanied him to Tiffany's house since my best friend is sick. I saw how Taeng taking care of Tiffany. I feel a flinch of pain in my chest. I know I'm jealous of what I'm seeing. I don't even know why. It feel so wrong.

(Are you jealous? Haha xD)

 

#16

This feeling grew on me without any notice. And now I can totally say I fall for you, Kim Taeyeon. Taeng, you babo! I don't know I feel like I can't face you, Yul and Tiffany with this situation. I asked my parents to send me to America and study there so I can forget this feeling I have for Taeng. Yul decided to come with me and I think it is a great idea. I felt guiltness as I feel I'm cheating on Yul without him noticing.

(Jessica-ah, don't leave me. Before I don't have a courage to say it before but Jessica Jung, from the moment I saw you, you captured my heart. I love you.)

 

A/N: 

It's been a long time since I last updated this story.

I hope you enjoy :D