Favor

My Sacrifice

 

*Yul’s POV

 

I talked to Jessica.

I asked her to avoid Taeng.

She agreed.

I felt a relief.

I told her Taeng was my best friend and I will tell everything soon enough.

I know even though I assure that, there are still questions popping in her mind.

I ended our conversation and dragged her on the school ground where Tiffany was currently standing with Taeng.

I looked at Taeng.

I introduce Jessica to her even though I know he knows her.

“Taeng, I want you to meet Jessica, my girlfriend.” I said.

After saying that, I excuse myself with Taeng. I want to clear up things with him alone.

“Taeng, I know that you and Jessica known each other but I think you doesn’t know what kind of relationship we share.” I said.

“Based on how you look Jessica awhile ago, I could tell from your eyes you like her or maybe love her.” I added.

“Taeng I know what you are capable of. So I’m here to ask you, please avoid Jessica from now on. You might think this is being selfish but please Taeng.” I plead.

Taeng didn’t say any words but he nodded.

“Thanks Taeng, I trust you.”

We go back to where the two girls were I asked Jessica if she wants to go home and she agreed. We bid good bye to Taeng and Tiffany who were left on the school ground with a lot of students dancing.

 

-End of Yul’s POV-

 

 

*Jessica’s POV

 

Yul were asking me a lot of random favors to do.

I agreed on everything even though I find it hard to understand.

I trust him. I don’t want to ruin our relationship.

 

Few days later…

Everything is normal again.

 

I tried my best to avoid Taeng even though it’s hard because Tiff wants Taeng to tag along with us because Yul is busy in his team.

Every time that it happened I just leave those two alone and I can see Tiff is really enjoying it. She must be falling in love with Taeng.

 Good for them, as I thought.

But one thing is I cannot avoid since we won the contest there are a lot of demands from entertainment industry.

And tomorrow is day that I have to work with Taeng.

What should I do?

This is giving me a lot of headaches.

 

The Next Day…

 

I found myself with Taeng in a studio.

We were asked to be a cover for a clothing magazine which features school uniform.

The photographer looks happy when he saw us.

“You two, you should talk and befriend with each other. We will shoot for a long time.” One of the staff said.

They might notice how awkward we are.

We barely talked to each other.

 

-End of Jessica’s POV-

 

A/N: Thanks for readint this fanfic :)) I'm still thinking if it will be Taeny or TaengSic <3