Hurt

My Sacrifice

 

*Krystal’s POV

"Okay! Listen carefully unnie, Taeng loves you! I saw him kissing you when you're asleep awhile ago!" I shouted.

I couldn't help but to shout, this excitement is killing me.

"I'm not supposed to tell you that but since you've been a good unnie to me, there I tell you our little secret." I .

I'm looking at her and I am expecting for a HellSica to unleash but in my surprise tears fall down at the face of my unnie. I hugged her; I know there's something wrong going on.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm sorry that you have to see me like this" she replied holding back her tears.

"If there's something bothering you, I'm always here for you to listen." I offered a help.

"Krys."

"Hmm?"

"I love Taeng and I know it's wrong" she said.

"There's nothing wrong in loving someone unnie." I comforted her.

I stayed in her room until she falls asleep. I need to help in some way, somehow.

-End of Krystal's POV-

 

New day...

 

*Yul's POV

Yesterday was really an exhausting day. Jessica's sudden outburst was really scared me.

As I walked through the food court, my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello", as said of the other person on the line.

"Krystal?" I asked.

"Neh, oppa. I'm just wondering if you're not busy right now, can we meet at the nearest cafe in our house?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't mind. What time do you want me to meet you?" I replied.

"Can we meet now? I'm already in the cafe at this moment" she said.

"Okay, I’ll be there in a minute." I answered.

I drove off the food court at the moment I end the call. Krystal never asked me anything like this before so it must be an important matter.

...

 

Meanwhile...

 

*Jessica's POV

I wake up with a glimpse of sunlight dashing through my face.

I looked up to the clock beside my bed. I must be fallen asleep for a long time and I woke up pretty late.

 

I made my way throughout our mansion. I noticed that I'm only one left in the mansion except for our maids. I took my steps back to my own room.

Being home alone is hard thing for me since it made me think about my recent situation.

I tried to drift my mind on thinking and started looking up my cell phone, remembering that I haven't write on my diary for quite long time.

As I look up on my hidden diary, I noticed that there's strange thing happened to it. The dates of my entries in the diary changed into the recent ones.

I totally freaked out with what I noticed. I opened one of it. My heart is pounding so loud from what I'm reading right now.

I know the person who wrote all of this is you, Taeng.

How come I didn't notice that for the first time you saw me, you fell in love me.

And once again tears start to fall down on my face.

 

-End of Jessica's POV...

 

Continuing Yul's POV...

 

I reached the cafe that Krystal was pertaining too. I sat down opposite to Krystal seat.

"Good morning, how's our baby Jung?" I greeted her teasingly.

I only heard a chuckle as a reply.

"So tell me why you want to see me?" I asked with a smile.

"Oppa, I have something to tell you. Please listen carefully." she said with a serious tone".

 

A/N: Sorry for a late late update. I've been busy with school works. 

Hope you enjoy it. :)