Ch. 22

My Sacrifice

 

Few days later...

 

Yul have his own decision on his and Jessica's relationship. As for Taeng, he's still thinking about what happened to Tiffany since Fany didn't come to school today. While Jessica, she's still mad on everything. She's thinking world is so unfair.

 

School time ends...

 

*No One's POV

 

Yul asked Jessica to meet him in the nearest cafe in their school.

 

Yul waits for Jessica to come. As soon as she arrives, Yul started the conversation.

 

"Sica-ah, I know I'm wrong for being possessive on you. I don't even explain why I ask you to do that. I'm really sorry for everything. I want to start our relationship all over again." Yul pleaded.

 

"And oh, don't worry I'll give you all my trust. You can also hangout with Taeng. I'm just being stubborn for the past time." Yul added and give Jessica a smile.

 

"I know that our relationship have been mess up for awhile but I believe we should work it out again. We're both wrong so I'm also sorry for what I've done. Yes, Yul let's start again." Jessica as she hugs him.

 

"I'm so happy right now Sica-ah." Yul said.

 

"So am I." Jessica stated.

 

They happily chatted while eating the food they'd order. And few minutes later, they saw Taeng. He was walking down the street. They decided to go up since they also finished eating.

 

"Hey Taeng!" Yul shouted.

 

"Oh hey." Taeng said and smiled awkwardly.

 

Taeng feels awkward talking to Yul because of all what happened.

 

"Taeng, I just want you to know that Jessica and I are back again. I'm really sorry for everything. I'm sorry if I didn't trust you." Yul said.

 

"It's okay. I'm glad that you're relationship work out again." Taeng said as he's trying to hide the pain.

 

"Thanks Taeng. You're still my best friend aren't you?" Yul asked.

 

"Of course I am. Anyway do you to come with me? I'm going to visit Ppany-ah." Taeng said.

 

"What happened to her Taeng?" Jessica asked.

 

She is worried about her best friend.

 

"Oh, she got sick. Don't worry it's just a fever." Taeng said.

 

"Oh, it's a good thing we saw you Taeng. I'm really worried about Tiff. I've been calling her but she's not answering any of my call." Jessica said.

 

"Wait! Taeng, why are you walking anyway? Where's your car?" Yul asked.

 

"Ah yeh, my car is on repair shop now so I'm taking the bus now. Hope you don't mind" Taeng answered.

 

"No, it's fine. We're taking the bus too." Jessica replied.

 

"Good then. Let's go, the bus is here." Taeng said and smile.

 

A few minutes later, they arrived at Tiffany's house. They greeted Tiffany's auntie and headed to Tiffany's room.

 

"Ppany-ah, I'm here again to visit you but this time I brought two friends. Jessica and Yul." Taeng informed Tiffany.

 

"Oh, how have you been Tiff? I'm so worried about you." Jessica asked.

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry." Tiffany answered.

 

Tiffany asked Taeng to move his ear close to her.

 

"Taeng, why did you bring them? You know I'm not ready to face Jessi." Tiffany whispered.

 

My face turns to see Jessica. But when I see her face, a sad expression shows. Maybe she's really worried about Tiffany's condition.

 

"I'm sorry Ppany; I didn't mean to bring them. They just saw me going into your house then they come along." Taeng whispered.

 

"We can't do anything about it now." Tiffany whispered back.

 

While Taeng is taking care of Tiffany, Jessica stayed quiet for a long time and she seems to space out while the three was chatting along. A few minutes passed, Jessica asked Yul that she wants to go home. Yul agreed so they bid goodbye to Taeng, Tiffany and to Tiffany's auntie.

 

On the way home, Yul asked Jessica.

 

"Sica, are you alright? You seem so quiet while ago."

 

"I'm fine, don't worry Yul." Jessica answered.

 

I'm just thinking of something, no I mean someone... (Jessica)