Contest Begin

My Sacrifice

 

Few days after the announcement of the audition passers...

 

Taeng's POV

"I knew it! I know I can pass this audition easily. Hahaha!” I shouted happily.

"Hey Taeng, what's up? You look crazy shouting here.” Yul said as he arrived.

"Well, I joined this contest and I passed. So Yul, you'll support me right?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Taeng; I’m busy practicing for the game next week. I can't give my support right now". He said.

"Don't worry, I understand. Good luck on the game".

Yul bid goodbye to me. He really sure is a busy man.

 

-End of Taeng's POV-

********

*Jessica's POV*

I'm so glad I passed the audition but what's really bothered me is I saw the name of this Kim Taeng. I don't know what made him join the competition. Oh well, I can't do anything about it now.

I have told Yul that I joined the competition and passed the audition.

Jessica dialed the number of Yul...

Phone rings...

"Hey, honey what made you call?" he said.

"Honey, I just wanted to inform you that I joined a school competition and I passed the audition", I said happily.

"That's so cool, honey. Congratulations". He said.

"You'll support and watch me right?" I asked.

"I'm sorry honey, but I have game next week. I'll be busy. But if the game finished early, I'll make sure I'll go". He said.

"Okay, I understand. I'll hang up now. Bye." I said.

"Okay, take care. I love you". He said.

"I will. I love you too". I said.

I have to understand that Yul is needed to be in that game. His coach will never let him lose his focus. I mean, he's the star player and captain of team. Oh well, at least I have Tiff to support me.

"Time to practice. You can do it Jessica Jung!"

After few days, the day of competition arrived....

The students gathered around the stage located at school grounds. All of them were so excited.

 

-End of Jessica's POV-

********

Taeng's POV

I was the first one who will perform. I never thought I will be as nervous as this. I hope Yul was here to cheer me up. Well he's my only friend, my best friend.

 

After a few minutes of introductions...

 

My turn has arrived. The mc called my name. I calmed myself. You know no one could beat me. But what’s surprise me is...

"Omo, why did my dad join the panel of judges?!" that question popped out in my mind...

"Oh, well"....

When the music started to play, I started to move. I feel a part of me was already calmed down. You know dancing isn't my forte even though I know I can dance. But I know I can do this. I only picked dancing because I want to improve this talent of mine.

As the chorus arrived, I heard a lot of screams. It made me happy.

As I finished dancing, I leave the crowd with a smile...

I felt satisfied....

 

-End of Taeng's POV-

********

Jessica's POV

I heard a lot of screams outside. The competition must have been started. And then, I heard Tiff screaming. It must been Taeng who performed first.

"Jessi, look, look! It's Kim Taeyeon!! He's totally hot!" she said crazily.

"I know, I know. Tiff calmed down". I replied.

I know I’m annoyed of him but I cannot deny he's really hot dancing on that stage. Time flew fast and the dance was already finished. He smiled. He was totally handsome at that time.

I shook my head; I never thought I will think of that.

After him, I never go to the stage to watch. I started to worry because my partner still isn't here. I called Tiffany to help me.

"Tiff, can you call my partner? I'm really worried if he will come or not.” I said.

"Jessi, he said that he couldn't come because he's sick. Ottoke?!” She said.

What should I do? Shall I continue this competition? Can I sing a duet song with only me? A lot question popped out of my mind.

 

"What should I do?!" 

 

-End of Jessica's POV-

********

Taeng's POV

Looks like my angel has been worrying of something. I sneaked in near her dressing room. I need to find out what made her worry.

Then I heard that his partner couldn't come. She will maybe dance or sing. I called Fany to find out.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi, Taeng, you were really hot awhile ago!" she said.

"Thank you", I replied.

"So what made you call me?" she asked.

"Will Jessica dance or sing?" I asked.

"Sing, why?" she asked.

"Just wanted to know, what song?" I asked again.

"Way back into love" she answered.

"Okay, thanks. You really look beautiful tonight as well as Jessica" I said and then hang up.

 

"Way back into love huh? I know what exactly I will do." I grinned.