Right Thing

My Sacrifice

 

Taeng made his way through his home.

He was welcomed by one of their maid.

She told him that his father was waiting for him in their living room.

Taeng nodded and go directly on the living room.

 

*Mr. Kim’s POV

 

“Ah, Taeyeon- ah you’re finally here. I heard what happened to Mr. Jung’s daughter. It’s a good thing you were there to help her”. I said.

“Yes appa, it is really an exhausting day”. He replied.

“That’s how Love goes”. I said.

“Appa if you will choose between friendship and love, what will you choose?” He asked me with a lot of confusion.

“If you think the person you love is worth fighting for, I think I would choose love. Are you experiencing some kind of trouble with friendship and love?” I asked.

“Yes appa. It got me confused.” He replied.

“Just do whatever you think is right. If you have to choose between that two just make sure you choose the one who’ll hurt less people.” I explained.

“Appa, I’m planning to help Mr. Jung’s daughter Jessica. What do you think?” He asked.

“Is she the girl? Just make sure you don’t get advantage on what happened, okay?” I said.

“Okay dad. Thanks for helping me. I’ll go upstairs now” He said and smiled at me.

 

Teenagers nowadays…

 

-End of Mr. Kim’s POV-

 

*Taeng’s POV

 

Confusion filled my mind now.

I just don’t want Jessica to feel this way.

I need to talk to Yul as soon as possible with this matter.

We need to clear things up.

As a lot of thoughts came to my mind, my eyes feel heavy and I was about to doze off to sleep when my phone start vibrating.

It was a call from Tiffany.

I chose to answer it.

“Yoboseyo”. I said.

“Hey Taeng, I just want to know what happened to Jessi. I called you because she didn’t picking up. I’m really worried about her”. She said.

What a good friend she is, she even called me though it’s late at night.

“They had a fight, Yul and Jessica. Yul probably thinks that Sica was cheating with me. Sica’s now mad at me.” I explained.

“And don’t worry I make sure Sica was alright before I leave their house.” I added.

“Thanks Taeng for taking care of her. I was kind of disappointed I wasn’t there to help her out.” She said.

“Ppany-ah, you’re such a good friend. Let’s just help her out for the following days.” I cheered her up.

“That’s right. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said.

I hung up the phone.

 

I have to make a decision…

 

-End of Taeng’s POV-

 

*Yul’s POV

 

I’ve never felt this way before.

“Did I do the right thing or is it too much?”

Questions are all over the place.

Then I remember how Jessica looks like when I leave her.

I’m being too selfish.

I need to make it up to her and asked for forgiveness.

 

I just need some more time to make hurt disappear. 

 

-End of Yul's POV-