Ch. 23

My Sacrifice

 

*Taeng’s POV

I am strolling down the park and find a bench seeing a great view of the night lights of the city. I sit there down and my mind started to think things again.

Everything went fine from the moment Jessica and Yul get together again. Tiffany is also fine now; the fever due to stress is finally over. Now we usually hang out together. As I notice Yul is more mature now, he trust Jessica more than before. As for I and Tiffany, we’ve gotten closer ever since she’s gotten sick. I took care of her that time so we spent times together.

And nowadays, I learned how to become more sensitive on my surrounding. I learn how to sense things usually like if I’m hurting anyone or if there’s something wrong to that certain person. I’m more like observant now. But for now I think the tension between the four of us is already gone. Well, I’m not really sure if it’s already gone.

Jessica still doesn’t know that I love her, even Yul doesn’t know. The only person who knew it is Tiffany. I can’t spill it out now, now that it’s clear that I don’t have any chance plus I don’t want to hurt anyone. Of course, you might find it crazy but I can’t stop to admire Jessica. But every time the four of us are together, it seems like there is something bothering her. She keeps on being quiet all the day. And when she’s alone she keeps on using her cell phone for typing something, I don’t really know what she’s typing since it’s her private space. Even her best friend didn’t know why she acts like this. I know Yul noticed it to and maybe they talked about it. I know I can’t ask Yul about Jessica, he might be puzzled about it.

“Hey Taeng, what’s up? Looks like you’re in a deep thought.”

A girl stands in front of me now. It’s Tiffany.

Ah, yeah. I answered.

“These past few days I’ve been thinking about a lot of things. My head is hurting because of that. I didn’t know love is like this.” I added and laughed.

“I know Taeng, it’s hard you know?” she said and smiled.

I almost forget that this girl loves me and I’ve been hurting her for the longest time.

“I’m sorry Ppany-ah.” I said.

“For what?” she asked.

“For what happened before” I said.

“Don’t be Taeng” she said while giving me her famous eye smile.

I smiled too.

“You know what my personality right, don’t worry I’ll never give up on you.” she smirked.

I could only smile that time, I know I can’t stop her.

“Oh, Jessi didn’t know about how you feel didn’t she?” she suddenly asked.

“Yeah, I don’t have any intention to say it now that they get back together. I don’t really have a chance.” I said.

“You totally don’t have chance. You should date me instead, hahaha! J” she teased.

“I might do it.” I back.

We end up laughing with our crazy conversation.

“Tippany is a really good accompany.” I thought.

We keep on talking about random things but the huge part of our conversation is about us, Jessica and Yul.

“Don’t you think Sica is acting odd nowadays?” I asked.

“Yes, she is. I know she’s cold but she’s not the type that will keep quiet all the time we’re together. I know something is bothering her. I couldn’t ask her properly since she seems that she didn’t want to tell it to me. Maybe we should let her have time, and maybe she would tell it to us soon, don’t you think?” she answered.

“Yeah, maybe we should wait.” I answered back.

We end up our conversation with that since it’s getting late. I pick out the key of my car and asked Tiffany to let me give her a lift.

When we got to Tiffany’s house, I bid goodbye.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Taeng. Take care” she said and once again gives me an eye smile

“See you, Ppany-ah.” I said before going back to my car.

 

-End of Taeng’s POV-