Crazy Contest

My Sacrifice

 

Taeng's POV

Few months flew really fast and school festival is coming our way. There will be a lot of booths and shows that will be host but what's the most anticipating event are the Prince and Princess 2012.

I never joined this kind of event before. I find it kind of boring. I know I can win easily and I don’t have to prove anything. But this time I decided to join.

"Please support me on this coming Prince and Princess 2012 ". I shouted.

Everyone looked shock from what I've said. They are not used to see me joining any contest in this school. Then, I heard a lot screaming girls, I’m pretty sure they loved what they heard. Now, they can see this handsome prince modeling and showing off his talent and intelligence in front of them. :)

I also heard some curiousness about me joining the contest. Well, what's the real reason is...

 

*********

 

*flashback*

 

"Come on, jessi!" tiffany said.

"You have to join this competition; you need to show your beauty, talent and smartness in this campus. They need to acknowledge you". She added.

"Tiff, I don't want to join this, I don't know anything in joining a contest", she insist.

"Don't worry, I’ll help you", she said excitedly.

Jessica goes to the audition room. I saw everything and a great plan formed on my mind. I'm totally joining this contest. :D

 

*end of flashback*

 

So that's why I join that contest.

 

-End of Taeng's POV-

 

*********

 

Jessica's POV

 

"This must be the craziest thing I've done; it's your fault Hwang Miyoung!" I said annoyingly.

"Don't worry Jessi, I’ll help you. And you will definitely thank me after this. I know you can win this contest", she said.

"Alright, alright." I said.

"So have you figured out what will you done in talent portion?" she asked.

"Yeah, I’m planning to do a duet with my old friend. What do you think?" I asked.

"That will be jjang", she said excitedly.

"Your voice is indeed amazing. I think the judges will love it", she added.

"Thanks Tiff, I better get going now, I need to practice." I bid goodbye to her.

 

-End of Jessica's POV-

 

*********

 

*Author's POV*

 

Jessica went home quickly to practice. When she arrived her friend was already waiting for her. They practice their duet. They sounded really great.

Taeng also started practicing for the talent portion. He's really working hard, he doesn't want to cheat even though he can talk to the judge and let him win without any shedding any sweat. He basically own the whole thing, his father gave that school to him when he was a child.

He practiced the whole night. And I even asked Yul to help him. He's totally serious about the contest. He wanted to be paired with the beautiful angel Jessica.  

 

A/N: Hope you like it :) Please do comment :D Thanks