First Meeting

My Sacrifice

 

Chapter 1:

*Taeyeon’s POV*

First day of School…

“Another boring school year”, I thought to myself.

I’m on my way to school riding my new car, Corvette C7. As I arrived at school, I already saw a lot of girls on the school ground.

“They’re probably waiting for me”, I smirked to myself.

I was right. They’re waiting for me. I smiled to them but none of them caught my attention. Ah, no! There is one, I still don’t know her name but I really love how she smile and I was pretty amaze how beautiful her eye smile is.

As I walk through the hallway, I feel a sudden force in my shoulder. I bumped to a girl.

“Yah! Look where you’re walking!” I shouted.

She stood up from the fall and looks straight to my eyes. It’s my first time to see her face after we bumped to each other. I could see how angry she was to me. Even though she was angry, I find her beautiful. I never saw a girl as beautiful as her. I swear. She looks like an angel falls from the heaven.

“You’re the one who bumped on me”, she also shouted.

I can’t say anything. I’m so amazed how beautiful she is. She made her way, and continue walking while I left there standing like I’ve been frozen. After a few seconds, I was back to myself; I started taking my way through the classroom.

I reached my classroom and I was greeted by my best friend Yuri. I smiled to him and greet him back. I made my way to my chair, still thinking of this mysterious girl.

“I need to know her name”, I thought to myself.

 

********

 

*Jessica’s POV*

I was making my way through my classroom then suddenly a guy bumped on me causing me to fall down. I was hoping that he will help me to stand but instead of doing that I was surprised of his action.

“Yah! Look where you’re walking!” he shouted.

Such ungentle man thing to do, I thought to myself. I stood up and I started glaring at him. I hated that kind of person. I could see shockness in his face, I don’t even know why. Is there something wrong with my face?

“You’re the one who bumped on me”, I also shouted.

I decided to made my way and leave him behind.

“Such an unlucky way to start my school year”, I sighed to myself.

 

 

 

 

A/N: It's my first time writing fanfic. I hope you enjoy it <3 :)