Lunch Break

My Sacrifice

 

Morning Class Ended...

*Yul’s POV*

I walked out the room with my best friend Taeng. Both of us hear the squealing of the girls and I see that Taeng was enjoying it. He never changed. He’s still a player.

I should keep my relationship with Jessica secretly from him. I’m not ready to introduce Jessica to him.

I’m afraid that he might steal Jessica away from me. I know how beautiful my girlfriend is and it might catch Taeng’s attention.

 

-End of Yul’s POV-

*******

*Taeng’s POV*

Lunch time arrived.

 I was lucky enough to survive every class without sleeping in any of it.

Yul bid goodbye to me. He told me that he has something to do and he will just eat after he finished it. That means I was going to eat alone. Of course, I don’t want to eat alone.

Then someone caught my attention, it was the beautiful angel that I saw earlier. What makes me even happy is seeing her with the gorgeous eye smiling girl. I made my way to them bringing my food with me.

“Hey girls, may I seat here?” I asked them.

The beautiful eye smiling girl happily nodded.

I started eating my lunch. I asked them few questions. I’ve never been this talkative to a stranger before.

“May I know your names?” I asked.

“My name is Tiffany. I’m one of the members of your fan club here in school.” the eye smiling girl said.

“And you?” I asked.

“My name is Jessica”, she said.

“Jeshika and Tippany, it’s nice to meet you”, I said.

“It’s J-E-S-S-I-C-A, not Jeshika”, she said annoyingly.

 

-End of Taeyeon’s POV-

********

They continue talking. Taeyeon and Tiffany enjoyed their conversation but Jessica was bored. She doesn’t want to talk to a guy like that so she keeps herself quiet. Time flew and lunch break was over. Taeyeon bid goodbye to the two girls.

*********

*Tiffany’s POV*

It’s really my lucky day. I’m really happy to be able to talk to my ultimate crush, Kim Taeyeon.

 He is totally handsome and he’s so kind. I can’t stop thinking about him. I know that Jessi was talking to me but her words don’t sink in, in my mind.

“Yah!” she shouted.

“Are you listening to me? I was trying to tell you something!” she said annoyingly.

“Oh, yeah”, I lied.

She keeps on talking until our teacher arrived. I really can’t focus on anything now; all I think about is Taeyeon. I wonder when we’ll meet again….

 

-End of Tiffany’s POV-

 

********

First day of the class end. Everything went fine for Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri. For Jessica, she’s still annoyed on what happened this morning. She got to admit that her best friend crush, Kim Taeyeon is indeed handsome but his attitude really unlike his boyfriend Yul. She went home with Tiffany after a while.

As for Taeyeon and Yul, they went home together. Taeyeon started talking about what happened to him during his lunch break. He happily told his best friend that he met two beautiful girls and chatted to with them. Yul can’t help himself but to listen and he was hoping that either of the girls was not Jessica.

 

-End of Chapter 2-