Talking

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys... Thank you for the comments and subs and votes and everything... I don't know why everyone thinks I'm overworking myself, even my friend and mom told me -.-" So no, I'm not. I'm completely fine, maybe a bit tired right now, but not overworked^^ Aaand I even got a BigBang 'badge' or what yesterday, so I'm happy :3 The downside is that I've just woken up, and I'm going out in a few hours, so I don't know how much I can update today... I'll update this and I'll try to update something else as well, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it. I don't have school till Wednesday though, so I'll try to update more...

(btw when this will be updated, I'll be already watching movies with my friend :D I'm just so kind and lovely that I write in the morning so I will update something despite having a night off...)

So yeah, please, keep on commenting, I'd like to know what you think of this fanfic.

QUESTION TIME: Do you want Jonghyun's P.O.V. occasionally, or do you want me to stick to Key's P.O.V.?

After he had introduced himself, the teacher told Jonghyun to sit down, and sadly, he had to sit a few rows behind me. Then I realized that I could talk to him through our thoughts. I giggled softly. It was great to be finally this close to him  (of course, I tried hard not to think about it, because then he would have discovered about my crush on him and he would have hated me).

'Nice to meet you...'he thought, chuckling. I smiled and when the teacher wasn't looking at the class, I turned back and smiled at him.

'Yeah, nice to meet you too..'I thought. He smiled back and I blushed softly, but I quickly turned back. I couldn't let him see my blush, it could have ruined everything.

The class seemed to pass quickly since I was barely paying attention to what the teacher was saying. I was talking to Jonghyun silently. He knew that he was going to go to the same school as me and he wanted to surprise me, that's why he didn't tell me anything. It was so... sweet. I was a bit angry at him for not telling me everything, but still. I knew that I was acting like a little schoolgirl who's just talked to her crush, but I didn't care. And it was a big thing from me.

The moment the bell rang, he stood up and walked to me slowly. I looked at him. He was a tiny bit shorter than me, but it just made him seem even more handsome in my eyes. His face made me think of either a dinosaur or a puppy. Or both. But his huge, puppy like eyes were what made me fall for him completely. I knew that I shouldn't have, but I think I loved him.

I mean yes, I used to have a crush on him just because of his voice and kindness, but now that I saw him and he looked at me with those eyes, full of happiness and something I couldn't identify, I knew that I was in love with him. I was kind of happy that after a few years I've learnt to 'tune him out'. Sadly, it rarely ever worked since our 'connection' or what was so strong, but sometimes I was able to hide my thoughts from him, even when he was awake.

I knew that he could do it as well, because sometimes I couldn't hear his thoughts, even though I knew that he was awake.

I stood up slowly and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and took another step towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter