Nothing

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys ^^ Okkay, so someone gave me a brilliant idea. The thing with me and brilliant ideas is, that I like them, but you won't xD Buut, actually, it will make my work easier with this fic because of certain things I can't tell you yet. So... be prepared xD

Oh, also, guess what, I actually started my first Hunhan fic. I still don't know why, but I do know that I actually promised it to someone. The problem is that I have no idea who xDDD I checked a ton of comments and couldn't find it *pouts* Sooo... the fic is Fate on Wings (who would have thought that I will be writing fantasy xDD) and yeah, that's all xDD Check it out if you want to xD

I let out a soft whimper as I pushed myself off my bed. My back ached and my whole body was simply exhausted. Okay, so maybe what had happened between me and Jonghyun when I was still a bit sick - though, according to my mother, I was well enough to go to school on the next day - hadn't been the best idea.

Well, it was something I would never forget. I could still feel my boyfriend's light touches on my skin, his lips on mine... Of course, now he was at home, already sleeping. Hadn't I woken up in - what seemed like -  the middle of the night to Taemin slamming his door shut then letting out an ear-piercing, but happy scream. I assumed that his date had went well. Though I had no idea how he managed to convince our father to let him out this late. 

I sighed softly, wincing a little as I dragged myself downstairs. I wanted to eat something. Glancing at the clock in the kitchen, I realized that it was only eleven. Now I understood how Taemin could get home now.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of milk, then went to the cupboard to get my favorite cereal. I poured both into a small, pink bowl and started eating slowly, giggling when Jonghyun mumbled something in my mind that sounded very close to "Where is the purple pony?".

Well yeah, he wasn't the most intelligent person right after waking up. "Morning Jongie... Well, actually it's nighttime, but yeah."I thought, smiling when he greeted me back. 

"How are you?"He asked me after a few minutes of silence.He sounded a lot more awake now, especially since his thoughts were actually coherent this time. Though... I actually had no idea about why he had been thinking, - or dreaming, I guess - about a purple pony. I mean, why a purple one? And... why a pony, why not me?

"I'm okay, my bottom hurts a little though..."I muttered. Well, at that time it was only a little, but I did have to take a couple of painkillers after he had left. The first time I tried standing up was well... pretty much horrible. That familiar, shooting pain was really not something I wanted to experience again, even though I had a feeling that I would.

"Aww, my poor Bummie."he chuckled softly,"I wish I could be there to soothe yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter