Pushing The Memories Away

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys ^^ Yup, this is the 3rd fanfic I'm updating today xD Dunno why though *shrugs* Oh, by the way, check out the poll and self-advertisement at the bottom of the chapter ALSO please comment <3 And oh, for those who guessed that the mystery person was Key's ex : *hands you a boy of invisible cookies*

My mom, obviously understanding that we needed to be alone left the moment Jonghyun pulled me close. I only knew it because I heard her close the door quietly. But I was still sobbing into the older boy's chest who was hugging me tightly. 'Sh, I'm here...'he would whisper sometimes, kissing my forehead or the top of my head.

'You're gonna get sick...'I muttered when I coughed again softly.

'It doesn't matter... But, here!' he turned around for a few moments and gave me a glass of juice and some pills.'Take them so you'll get better, Bummie.'he said, smiling at me slightly when I mumbled a 'No!'in my head.

'I don't wanna~' I whined softly, looking at him with my best puppy eyes. 'You know how much I hate them, don't you?'I added, pouting as he just shook his head and put the pills into my palm.

'Take them, Bummie or something bad can happen to you...'he said, his voice quite serious.

'Jongie, it's just a stupid cold.'I said, rolling my eyes. He sighed and pointed at the glass of juice. I knew that he wasn't going to leave me alone until I took the medicine, yet I still tried.

'Bummie~'he said, handing the glass to me. I shook my head, and gave it back to him. My mind was still just a little bit foggy and I would have rather rested or spent time with him than argued about those stupid pills, so I just took them without drinking as I usually did. I scrunched my face up in disgust once I swallowed the pills, allowing a soft 'Ew~' sound to leave my lips. Jonghyun chuckled and kissed my forehead gently.

'You're adorable.'he whispered, pinching my cheeks swiftly. I swatted his hands away and glared at him. He knew that I really hated when someone did that. He just laughed and kissed my nose, making me blush deeply. 'I love you...'he whispered before giving me a quick peck on the lips. 'My brother is going to kill me if I don't go home soon, so I have to go...'he mumbled sadly. I pouted and hugged him gently.

'Okay... But only cause he sounds scary...'I mumbled.

'He really is.'Jonghyun chuckled. 'Rest well and get better soon, okay?'he said before planting another quick kiss on my lips. I smiled at him and nodded.

'Yeah...'I said softly. He left my room, but not be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter