Awake

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Well... you guys choose the option I didn't want you to, so more Jong's P.O.V. 

Also. Guys. Guuuys. Why can't any of you remember the previous drama here? If you would it'd been so easy to guess what was going to happen xD Amnesia, loss of connection, meh xD Okkay, actually I did think about those, but I convinced myself to make something better xD Oh, also, there is a little 'gift' to you at the end of the chap, so be sure to check it xD

I sighed deeply as I watched the doctors take some blood from Kibum, my pale angel still lying there, motionless on the cold hospital bed. Hours had passed since his parents had left and he hadn't even moved yet. I was so scared, especially when the doctors in their usual, quite creepy white coats appeared and stared at him for what seemed like hours. Apparently, he should have woken up much before, but he didn't show any signs of regaining his consciousness, which could mean that something was really wrong with him.

I called his parents, hearing his mother sob hysterically in the background while his father tried hard to talk to me through her pained screams. They wanted to stay, but both of them were too exhausted after everything, which I could understand, of course, and they had to take Taemin home, too. I pretty much had to shove all of them out of the hospital room, knowing that it was the best if they went home and took a rest.

The nurses told me to go, too, but I refused to. I couldn't imagine leaving Kibum's side, not when I couldn't hear his thoughts. I knew that this way, I would have no idea if anything happened to him - let it be good or bad - and I didn't want that.

But suddenly, as the doctors were still making weird tests on my boyfriend, I started to hear it. His voice. It was soft and slurred, barely there, but I knew that it was him. 

"Jonghyun..."He whispered softly in his thoughts, obviously feeling my strong, warm hand clutching his frail, cold one. I smiled gently and almost nodded, realizing that it had only been his mental voice, not his just a moment before I'd made a fool out of myself.

"I'm here, Bummie."I thoughts, squeezing his hand gently. I was beyond relieved that he was awake, even if just partly. I knew that this meant that he was going to be okay. Maybe not in a few hours or days, but the only person I had ever truly loved was going to heal.

"It hurts."His voice was still barely coherent, but it was getting louder as he spoke to me."It really does..."He whimpered a little and I couldn't help but kiss his hand, trying to think of soothing words to him through our connection, hoping that even if it wouldn't take the pain, he would at least know that I was there with him.

"I know, baby. But it's okay..."was the only thing I could s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter