'Fight'

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys... Sorry for the late update. At first I was waiting for the review (or at least that's what I was telling to myself since I was stuck with the story xD) and then... yeah, things happened... But I'm here now and I'll try to make an allright chapter :D

'Kim Kibum and Kim Jonghyun. Could you two please tell me why were you late?!' Our teacher asked, raising her voice as she glared at us. Jonghyun smiled sheepishly and I bit into my lower lip. I had never been late before, and I felt extremely nervous and embarrassed. I didn't regret searching for Jonghyun though. Even all the yelling was worth it.

'I'm sorry Mrs Park...'I mumbled and looked away.'Jonghyun was lost on his way to school and called me, but I had to find him and everything...'I said. Jonghyun chuckled softly.

'Called you, yeah right...'he thought. 'Yeah, it's my fault...'he said. The teacher sighed deeply and looked at me, then at Jonghyun, then at me again.

'Fine boys, for once I believe you. But if this happens again, you'll help me sort out some very 'exciting' papers in the afternoon.' She said. I gulped. She rarely ever gave detention, since no one really dared to behave badly in her class. She was extremely strict, and the detentions she gave were said to be really boring and exhausting. She wasn't our worst teacher, but she was someone you didn't want to pick a fight with.

I limped to my seat, my leg still hurt, especially after walking so much. 'Kibum, what happened to your leg?'Mrs Park asked me suspiciously. I looked at her innocently.

'I fell, ma'am.'I replied. I didn't know why she cared about my limp so much.

'Are you sure?'she asked me. Jonghyun started snickering inwardly, and only then did I realize what the woman was thinking. 'Does she really think... Oh God!'I thought and blushed deeply at the thought of doing that with Jonghyun.  

'Yeah, I'm sure...'I mumbled and tried to hide my flaming cheeks. Jonghyun seemed to find this and my thought amusing, because he broke out laughing. I turned in his direction and glared at him. 'Seriously?' I thought. He just chuckled and shrugged.

'Jonghyun?' Mrs Park lifted her eyebrow. Everyone in the class was snickering. I felt even more embarrassed. I couldn't believe that my teacher thought that I had with Jonghyun.

'He really fell, Ma'am...'Jonghyun said. I wasn't looking at him, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter