Confessions

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys^^ Yep, I'm updating :D 

LITTLE AN edit, cause I forgot: Merry Christmas Everyone~

SPOILER(only read if you want xD) : Uhh... before anything. Key might seem a 'bit' over-dramatic in this chapter, but keep in mind that his boyfriend broke his heart into 'tiny pieces', and that even if he had relationships after that, they were never too good xD 

 

'He's so beautiful...'Was the first thing I heard. It was a soft sentence, a bit blunt, possibly because Jonghyun was thinking and not saying it. When he said something out loud, the words were slightly sharper for some reason. I felt him brush some hair out of my eyes, and I couldn't help but blush deeply.    'Thank you...'I thought, and I heard him inhale sharply as he realized that I was awake. I opened my eyes and looked into his eyes as he was leaning above me, his puppy eyes full of love.    'Look, I...'he sighed before suddenly leaning in to kiss me. My eyes widened and I couldn't respond for a few moments, I just lay there, feeling his surprisingly soft lips on mine. His eyes were closed, and he was already thinking of pulling away when my eyes finally fluttered close and I pressed my lips back against his, my arms wrapping around his neck in an attempt to pull him a little bit closer.    Sadly, a few moments later he pulled away, leaning his forehead against mine. 'I love you...'he said quickly. 'For a very long time, I've loved you...'he added. I blinked, my brain not really processing what he had just said.   'E...excuse me?' I asked him, my voice barely a whisper.   'I have loved you for a very long time. But I could never tell you, first because I knew that you had boyfriends even after him, though you tried to not think about them and... then because I was scared that this wouldn't work. Even though you are the one who I'm connected to, I have barely met you. When I found out that we were moving here I... I wanted to confess that day...'he rambled. 'I knew that you like me, because when you think I can't hear you, I actually can, but...'he continued and finally I felt like I wasn't frozen in place. My heartbeat picked up and I had the sudden urge to kiss him again. But at first, I had to tell him that he was right.. I loved him too.   'I love you too...'I thought, smiling at him. 'But... I thought that you were straight...'I added, when I realized that something was a bit fishy with everything that was happening. I was almost sure that I was dreaming.   'You're not.'he pinched my cheek gently.'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter