Lost

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN:Hi guys :D  I don't have a lot to say, but if I make a lot of typos, it's cause I fell on my hand.. Okay, it doesn't have anything with that, it doesn't even hurt now xD Only I can fall while imitating being drunk...lol..:D

The evening after my chat with Jonghyun passed too quickly. My leg didn't hurt that much, but I still had a small limp. When my mom noticed it, she just laughed at me. She was used to me falling down those stairs now. I swear that they hated me, naturally I wasn't clumsy at all. So it was pretty strange.

My father's reaction was a lot different. You know, he knew that nor me, nor Taemin liked girls, and he didn't have a problem with it (our mom didn't either, we were really lucky to have them as our parents) but he was kind of overprotective, especially since we were both quite feminine. He didn't have a problem with not having too boyish boys, he was glad to be spoil us like we were his daughters. At first it was strange, but honestly, I loved being spoilt by my appa.

So, when he noticed that I was dragging my left leg behind, (he had just arrived home, and he was quite tired, but he noticed it quickly), of course he became really worried. He asked me what happened, and I told him that the stairs tried to murder me again.

Luckily, I didn't fall again, and I managed to convince my father that I was alright. In the end, it turned out that Taemin really was sleeping at his friends house, so I had the whole floor to myself (our parent's bedroom was on the second floor along with the guest room). Because of that, my night was kind of lonely, but short.

In the morning I woke up just in time, and I got ready half an hour before I should have. I decided to wear a pair of dark skinny jeans and a dark pink T-shirt with silver bracelet, and a matching necklace. I styled my hair and brushed my teeth quickly. I went back to my room and picked up my dark purple backpack. I winced, it was really heavy. I checked myself in the mirror that was hanging on my wall for the last time. 'Jonghyun...'I said in my mind softly.

The puppy seemed to be still asleep, since I didn't hear any thoughts coming from him. I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter