Someone from the Past

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys ^^ Yup, an update :D I'm so glad that there are so many subbies. I might not always show it, but I love you guys <3 And the comments. And votes. Really. Anywho~ I hope you'll enjoy this chap. And the rest of the fic. The end is near*sniffs*

A few days later, Kibum seemed a much better. He had to stay in the hospital for safety reasons but it seemed like everything was alright with him. We kept on bickering softly, mostly in our minds. Honestly, even if our connection only broke for the short time I had missed him.

We were cuddling on his bed, watching a random variety show with some guys he seemed to like when we heard a knock on the door. He looked up and told the person to come it. If his parents were visiting, they wouldn't have knocked, nor would have Taemin...

Well, so I thought as I spotted the skinny boy prancing into the door, grinning at us brightly.

"What on Earth has made Minnie this happy?"Kibum wondered in his thoughts. I shrugged a little and chuckled when the small boy rushed to hug his brother. He had been visiting my boyfriend quite frequently, but it seemed like he could never get enough of his umma. Of course, he could have lost him, so I understood his worries, but still. That kid could be far too possessive of his brother, and I didn't really like it.

"Guess what, I managed to bring hyung with me!"Taemin squealed happily before bouncing out to the corridor and dragging in a dark-haired, huge eyes guy that looked a little older than him."Umma, hyung, meet my boyfriend, Minho-hyung!"He said brightly, not noticing how both my boyfriend and the Minho-guy paled.

"Oh, hi hyung."Minho mumbled, his gaze fixed on the ground.

"Minho-ah, what a surprise."My boyfriend said, faking a smile as he sat up."How are you doing?"He asked. His thoughts were a mess... Things like this had barely happened, mostly after his first boyfriend had broken up with him. I couldn't help but think that the guy in front of us was the one that had broken my lover's heart and it made me glare at him as menacingly as I could. 

"Well, I actually knew that you're Taemin's brother, so it isn't a surprise for me."The younger said, finally lifting his head up. "I can't believe you got hurt again."He said, rolling his eyes. 

"It's not like I'm that clumsy."Kibum answered as he rolled his eyes. "So, are you still best friends with him?"He asked, biting into his lower lip. I pulled him closer, knowing that he was really nervous. He shot me a thankful before cuddlin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter