You only realize what you have...

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Eh... kekeke. I guess I'm evil. I mean cause of last chap xD Though, it did help me a lot on how to end this fic xD I needed a link, and I have it now xD You probably think I'm babbling nonsense at the moment, but no xD Whatever, enjoy this chapter xD This chapter is in Jonghyun's P.O.V because Key is... unavailable.

Many people had told me before, that you don't know what you have until you lose it, or you're close to losing it. Until this very day, I had never really thought about it. Honestly, I had had everything from day one. My family, even if my parents had moved to America a few years ago, I still had my brother who gave me anything I wanted. And if I wanted to see my parents, I could just fly to them in holidays. I had the money, from both Onew and my parents, and I could do what I wanted, even study music that according to many people was useless these days. I'd always had girls surrounding me, but for a long time, I've only liked one person. The very person whose cold, lifeless hand hang limply in mine as I sang to him softly, my eyes never leaving his beautiful face, waiting for his stunning eyes to open finally. 

The ironic thing was that everything had happened so fast .One moment I was talking with him, listening to his cheerful voice, the next moment the only thing I heard was silence. I could still grasp a bunch of weird thoughts that made sense before anything though. 

And then, I ran. I ran to where I hoped my boyfriend was as fast as I could, the fact that my legs were quite short not helping at all. My phone rang and I fumbled to open it, praying that our connection just broke because of something, or maybe that he was playing a prank on me. But no, it was Taemin.

He was sobbing loudly as he whispered a mess of jumbled, slurred words. The only thing I could understand from what he said was that my Kibummie had been hit by a car. I... I can't even remember how I got to the place Taemin told me to go, my legs shaking, vision blurred by tears. My lungs were burning by the time I got there, but they were still there.

My beautiful diva, Kibum, the one I had loved for many years was lying on the ground lifelessly, his eyes shut. Blood trickled down his neck slowly, making a small puddle under his head. The crimson that seemed so beautiful to many made me slightly nauseous as I slowly realized that as the moment ticked, the puddle just grew. And as it grew, the life was leaving my kitten, my love... The one that what seemed like minutes ago had given everything to me, had moaned oh so shamelessly under me, whispering that he loved me, too. 

And now, he was there, unmoving. Ugly red spots were s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter