Sick

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys~ I'm boooored and I dunno what to do so I'll update xD But, could you check out my new story, Brotherly "Love" ? Only just cause I updated that today too and yeah xD Thank you <3

Slowly waking up, the fist thing I noticed that breathing through my nose was quite hard. I groaned, rolling onto my stomach. I felt tired and slightly sore, and simply miserable. And it was cold, so so cold.

I sneezed loudly and let out a soft whimper. '.'I thought, realizing that I must have caught a cold or something. Okay, it wasn't that hard to realize that, but my mind was still foggy from sleep. 'Jongie...'I whined in my mind, hoping that my... boyfriend was awake. Moments later, I could hear his sleepy reply.

'What is it, Bummie?'he asked, and I was almost sure that he had yawned before it.

'I'm sick...'I thought, opening my eyes slowly. I stared at my pillow, coughing softly. I wasn't feeling that unwell, but honestly, I'd always hated being sick. Plus, the ache in my throat was killing me.

'Aww, my poor baby...'he replied, his "inner-voice" full of worry.' Are you okay?' he asked softly. No, I wasn't okay. I was shaking from the possible fever I had, and it felt like my throat was on fire. I just wanted him to be there and hug me... And take care of me.

'Yeah, just my throat hurts...'I coughed again, but thankfully he couldn't hear it. I remembered how he acted when I pretended to have fallen off the stairs and simply didn't want him to worry about me again. Or at least not that much.

'At least there's no school tomorrow. Sleep a lot and take your medicine, okay?'he asked. I pouted inwardly, I simply detested every form of medicine. Pills, syrups, everything.

'Yeah...'I muttered to him.'I'll go down and take some now...'I added, sliding off my bed with a painful grunt. Seriously, even my legs hurt.

'Okay, good boy...'Jonghyun praised me, causing me to giggle.'Take care of yourself, love...'he added, and I could hear his voice fading. This practically meant that he was falling asleep.

Normally, I would have bothered him with trying to keep him awake, but I was too tired and sick for that. So I dragged myself off to the kitchen (yup, my mom kept all of the medicine there after Taemin mistook some for candies when he was really small, plus it was more convenient for her and dad whose room was near the kitchen, on the first floor), and got out some cold pills, popping them into my mouth without any water.

Strangely, I hated to take it with water or any other substance more than without any. And I hated taking medicine at the first place, so yeah..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter