Lucky

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys :3 I know what you're thinking: 'where have you been you lazy piece of ***'. Okay, so apparently, I sort of had a block with this story. Many ideas, but none that would work OTL. Anyway, here's the next chap xD Back to Kibum's P.O.V btw :3

Kibum's P.O.V

I whined a little as I let Jonghyun lead me to my bed. Although I was fine, he had been babying me since the moment I had left the hospital. Sure, my back still hurt and my arm wasn't quite healed yet, but at times I didn't understand my boyfriend's urge to be so protective.

On the other side though, I couldn't help admitting the fact that he was extremely sweet. His gentle, caring touches showed me how much he adored me, his soft kisses being joyful signs of the love we shared. Even at the simple action of him sitting me down carefully, my heart was pounding hard against my chest, my whole being overjoyed by how my lover was acting towards me.

"You're so cute!"He cooed suddenly as he pecked my lips gently, his lips lingering on mine for a couple of seconds. I felt a deep blush taint my otherwise pale cheeks as I realized that he had heard what I had been talking about.

"No."I mumbled, quickly turning onto my stomach to hide my crimson cheeks. I was beyond embarrassed, even though I was already used to him reading my thoughts. It was kind of weird actually. How I couldn't help but think about how I adored him, and how I was lucky to have him when he was there with me, caring for me.

"I'm weird."I pouted, not voicing my thoughts as I snuggled a bit more into my pillow. Although my back throbbed with the actions as they had been quite hurried, I didn't care. My most important goal was to hide my face.

Until Jonghyun gently turned me onto my back, that is. He was grinning at me widely, his eyes shining with love as he leant in to kiss me passionately, his hands softly caressing my arms.

"So cute."He thought once again as my eyes slipped shut, my lips parting to allow him acces to my mouth. I felt him lift me up slightly, his hands now caressing my back gently, extremely careful of the healing wounds I had there. I smiled slightly into the kiss as our tongues met, the tiniest of moans escaping me the moment he on my tongue just a bit.

We p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter