Chapter Eleven

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys~ *waves* Happy New Years, first of all ^^ I... kinda have something to ask lol. BUT only if you like this fic. So, could you check my two 'similar'- themed fics? They are The Magic Diary (that isn't the newest, but I rarely ever updated it, so it only has 5 chaps), and The Stuffed Puppy that is quite new with only two chaps. The first one is really similar to this one, while the second is just as magical as these two. 

Soo, thank you <3 And here's a new chappie :D

And... I spent a lot of time on this chap. cause I just couldn't make it right T.T Well...hopefully the next will be better xD I think I'm a bit tired lol.

The afternoon passed too quickly. Despite it being a Friday, Jonghyun had to get home by seven, because apparently his brother was planning some big dinner or whatever... I really didn't like how he had to leave so early, because I really enjoyed spending time with him. And... he was my boyfriend. I could barely wrap my mind around the fact that he truly loved me. Yet, I could believe him somehow.

He was so gentle whenever he hugged or kissed me, and he was just simply... I don't know... Just perfect I guess.

Baking cookies with him though, was a bit difficult. Apparently, he liked throwing cookie batter at me, because 'it looked good' on me. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his childishness, yet I joined in when he threw some of the stuff at me again.

At dinner, my parents seemed to notice that something was 'off'. They were both staring at me weirdly as I ate, as if trying to figure what was wrong out. I didn't want to tell them about Jonghyun yet though, because we've just gotten together. I knew that even if he loved me then, there was a chance that he was going to 'fall out of love'. Plus, seriously. I didn't want him to meet my father.

At random times, Taemin would look at me and smile sneakily, mouthing 'Jonghyun~'. It was enough to make me blush deeply. In the end, I pushed my plate away and went back to my room, muttering something like 'I'm not feeling good'.

But it wasn't because of my adopted brother. It was because of my boyfriend.

 It seemed like Jonghyun had finished his dinner already and he wanted to talk to me. Plus, I wasn't that hungry since we ate a lot of cookies before he left. So I entered my room and dropped onto my bed, closing my eyes when I heard his deep voice whispering my name. 'Bummie... Are you alone now?'

'Yeah?' I asked, letting out a soft yawn. For some reason, sometimes his voice made me tired.

'I love you...'he thought. I felt a soft blush creep onto my cheeks.

'I love you too, but... C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter