Of good ideas and such

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was worse than ever before. Not only was Jonghyun following me everywhere like some lost puppy, always ready to catch me if I were to fall or feel unwell suddenly, but people were also bothering me with various questions about how I was and such. Now, this wouldn't have been that bad as I really adored my boyfriend, and well a little positive attention could never hurt me especially since I even had battle scars to show what I had been through, but I was just... tired and a little moody.

Sure, my morning had been everything but bad, but that didn't mean that the rest of my day was. And, to make everything even worse, my teachers expected me to know what they had taught my class during the time I was absent by heart despite knowing how I had been in an accident and all.

Sighing quietly, I let my body practically fall on my usual chair in the cafeteria. The other students were rushing around excitedly, while Taemin was away somewhere, probably with his boyfriend, and Jonghyun was trying to flee from his class that should have ended around ten minutes ago.

"Bummie, she's killing me." He whined to me pathetically, making me let out a soft giggle as I laid my head on the round table. I hadn't gotten food as wanted to wait for Jonghyun with eating and everything, and the line was far too long for now as well.

"What's she doing, Jongie?" I asked back, loving to hear his sweet, melodious thoughts. I truly liked this connection we had these days: it was incredibly useful, and funny as well.

"She's ranting about some war again, but she is just repeating the same thing again and again." Jonghyun groaned. Well, he had never been the brightest of students - better yet, people - but I loved him for that, too. Within moments, all my reasonless misery was swept away as I giggled once again, pressing my palm agaist my lips so people wouldn't notice it.

Obnoxious chatters and noisy laughers might have been filling the room, but laughing to myself would have made some others look at me weirdly, which I honestly didn't want at the moment. "Try to ignore her and the class will be over soon," I told Jonghyun as  I yawned a little, waving back to Taemin who had just stepped into the cafeteria,"it's already lunch so she will probably let you out in a minute or two."

"A minute or two? It seems like I've been here for ages, Kitten. Can't you come and free me with one of those sweet little kisses of yours? I'm sure that the teacher would melt into a puddle and then we could..." Jonghyun said, making me blush a little. Honestly, he had been so awfully cheesy but cute as well that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter