Sharing thoughts and kisses

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as the final bell rang, I darted out of my seat as quickly as I could. I was sure that to those who surrounded me, I looked like an idiot as there was a huge smile plastered on my face, but I didn't really care at that moment. The small sandwich I had bought in lunch had only managed to dull the fire of hunger in my stomach for a while, so I had been starving throughout the most of the afternoon. Apparently by the time I had got to the vending machine - followed by my puppy of a boyfriend of course - most of the food had been taken out of it, almost as if the poor thing had been the victim of a group of very hungry robbers.

But well, with the lack of quality of school food, could I really blame my schoolmates? In one of my classes, I had overheard a couple of girls chattering about how they had been taking full meals with them to school, simply because none of their stomachs could handle the vile, gooey substances we were usually given. Most of the time, I would have assumed that they were whining but I knew very well that for once, the females of my school were actually not exaggerating, which was, to be honest, quite unusual. 

I shook my head a little to clear my head before finally spotting Jonghyun. He was chatting with someone, probably a classmate of his, leaning against his locker. From his thoughts, I could tell that he was quite annoyed.

"When will he finally shut up?" he asked himself, voice thick with boredom. I couldn't help but giggle a little at that fact, fascinated by how he could still pretend to be listening to the obnoxious boy in front of him.

Deciding that my poor boyfriend had suffered enough, I waltzed up to the two with a smile and put on a show, hugging Jonghyun as tightly as I could."Play along!" I thought as I kissed him lightly, feeling him finally wrap his arms around my waist, obviously quite confused.

Acting as if I had only noticed his friend then, I turned to face the boy who was looking at the two of us with wide shock-filled eyes."Sorry, am I interrupting something?" I asked, smiling sweetly.

"No no, I was actually leaving..." the poor boy said before quickly rushing off, not even bothering to say goodbye. I had seen him around a few times: he was nice and sweet but he spoke way too much. 

"That was quite cruel of you, he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter