Wish

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys^^ I'm not even sure why I'm writing this when I'm not in a good mood but I guess I just hope that this will lift my mood a bit xD 

Eh... this chapter isn't the greatest and is very... cheesy so yeah, sorry xD

The next  two weeks flew by, and luckily I managed to ignore Jonghyun. It was pretty hard, since through all of my classes, all I could hear was his voice in my head, telling me to forgive him finally. I didn't. Deep down I knew that ignoring him for almost two weeks was a bit cruel, but I didn't really care.

The second  Friday was the longest, I think. By the time I got home, all I wanted was a long afternoon nap cuddled into my favorite fluffy blanket. I did all of my homework quickly and was already climbing into my bed when I heard that idiot's voice again. 'Bummie~!' he whined.' It's been a week, please talk to me~!' he added. I rolled my eyes, and curled up, letting a soft smile creep onto my lips. I wasn't going to talk to him. The truth is that his whining and begging made a good lullaby... Or maybe I just liked his voice so much that it made me drift off into sleep within moments.

I woke up to Jonghyun once again talking to me. I was still very tired, and a bit groggy since I had just woken up, so I just wanted him to shut up and leave me to sleep. I rolled my eyes, pulling my thich blanket on my head, attempting to shut his voice out even though I knew that it wouldn't help. 'Bummie~!' he said, and I could almost see his huge, puppy eyes looking at me pleadingly. 'Bummie...' he repeated. I didn't reply but squeezed my eyes shut and tried to go back to sleep. But something stopped me.

And that something was that idiot puppy, practically tearing off my blanket. I knew that it was him because I could hear his laugh in my head when I tried to pull back the blanket without opening my eyes, letting out a whine when I couldn't.

'Bummie, forgive me, please...'he said once again. I opened my eyes slowly, only to find him leaning above me, his face only a few centimeters away from mine. I blushed deeply and tried to push him away silently, but he didn't budge.

 But I didn't want to let him win this time. I was still very angry at him. He chuckled and leant in, kissing my nose. 'You're going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter