English Homework

You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: Hi guys.. I wrote another long AN but it was deleted so just enjoy this chapter. Sorry if some parts are messy, I'm really tired.. T.T

'...Thank you for helping, Bummie..'I heard, as I was doing my English homework, and helping Jonghyun at the same time. It wasn't too hard (well, at least for me, but I was really good in English luckily). 'So... how do you spell homework?'he asked. 

'Why me?!'I asked myself out loud. I could only hope that he wasn't serious. I mean, he had been learning English for a few years now. There were some basic things that he had to know. And I always helped him.. 'H, o, m, e...'I thought, and sighed in irritation. Suddenly, he started laughing loudly. I should have known it, he was just pulling another prank on me. He knew that I hated it when he played stupid, especially after I would always help him in English.'I hate you. And I won't help you. At all.' I growled in my thoughts. I wasn't truly mad at him, but I was tired and moody. And I could be a when I was like that.

'Aww, sorry Bummie. I didn't want to hurt you...'I knew that he was pouting, and I tried hard not to imagine his pouting face. I didn't think anything to him, just started doing my Math homework.'Bummie~' he whined. 'Please, you know that I was just joking... I didn't want to hurt you..' Once again, I remained silent. He had to learn his lesson. 'You know that I love you, don't you?' he asked me. 

Another thing I loved hated about Jonghyun was how easily he told me that he loved me. It was like he didn't care about the meaning of love at all. Of course, deep down it felt really good. I was really happy to hear it, but he didn't mean it. And it saddened me.

'I know.'I thought and finished the last Math problem. Luckily, the teacher didn't give too much homework.'But you know that I don't like it when you're being like this. Especially know, cause I'm tired...'I yawned widely and laid my head on my desk. 

'Sorry Bummie..'he apologized again.' So, can you help me now?' he asked me. I sighed.

'Yeah..'I thought sighing, and told him how to make the sentences in the homework. After that, we practiced some basic grammar, and finished all of our remaining homework. 

An hour or two later, finally I could g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter