chapter 8

Violet

    I opened my eyes slowly as I heard someone open the curtains. The morning light shone into the room and automatically the room become brighter. "Oh! Good morning, my lady," A girl responded as I let out a slight groan. " Good morning, Krystal...What time is it?" I ask and stretch out my arms. "Its...8 O'clock, my lady..You better get up now, because Master Key has plans for you," " Oh,really?" I ask, rubbing my sleepy eyes and let out a small yawn. " Yes, and..I've already prepared your bath." "Okay.." I respond lazily and walk towards the bathroom.

     As I walked in, the smell of lavender filled the bathroom. Damn..It smells so good..I thought. "Oh! My lady..!! I put your dress on your bed..I'll be waiting outside. Call me when you're done," "Okay," I shouted from inside the bathroom.I strip of my sleeping gown and slowly entered the bathtub.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaDOr5NHECrT5Y7cal3ew

 

      After that soothing and relaxing bath, I put on a purple bathrobe and walk out of the bathroom. I take a look at the dress on the bed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMaL1eoMf623FRyKAs3N2

    Well...that's a pretty and simple dress...I like it..I thought. I put on dress called Krystal in. Krystal entered into the room and closed the door. She dragged me to the make up desk and start combing my hair. "Wow..I wish I had hair like you, my lady," She said as she continue on combing my hair." What is it so special about my hair,Krystal?" "Honestly, I've never touch anyones's hair that is as soft and silky as you," "Jeongmal?" I giggled. She giggled and stop as she glance at the clock. "Omo..! The princes must have waited for us...Kaja.."