chapter 23

Violet

Violet's POV

      Well..I didn't scream throughout the ride with Jonghyun because Fluffy was flying more gracefully than Orange does. And I get to see the kingdm from the sky. It's incredibly amazing! "How was it?" I blink a few times before realizing that we're actually have landed on the ground. "Oh? That was fun..Fluffy really is gentle.." I said, Fluffy's head."Kaja...Let's get something to eat.." He said and pulls my hand and we walk hand in hand among the crowds. After a few suffocating steps, we have arrived at a simple restaurant.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxb9xGW6DEcDgddBA_HMN

It was quite simple,but still it looks luxurious. I was quite worry,so I frowned a bit. "Don't worry, I'm a prince,remember?" Jonghyun asked loking at me with a smile while squeezing my hand softly. He pulls me to an empty seat where that is only two chairs,facing with each other. I took my seat and take a look at the menu. "So..what's good here?" I asked him. "Their fish and chips are the best..." He said. "I'll take fish and chips and apple juice please," I said to the waitress. "Same goes to me," He said shortly to the waitress.

    A few minutes later, our food arrives.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMcy0OkjE5lFgtVaoFW9L

"Oh.. They look good," I exclaimed. "Not just the looks,yu should taste it too.." He said while cutting his fish fillet. I took a bite of the fillet and widens my eyes. "Mmm..I should come here often. Des Onew knew this place?"

Jonghyun's POV

    I stopped munching when I heard she mentioned Onew hyung's name. I shook my head slowly as I look back down to my food. "No..He doesn't know," I said with a soft voice. "Really?! I'm going to bring here one day then," She exclaimed excitedly. My heart ached when I see her excited face when it comes to Onew hyung. "Jonghyun? Gwenchana?" I felt her soft hand touching mine,slowly. I look up at her and try my best to smile. "Ani..I'm fine..I was just losing my appetite," "Jeongmal? You want to go home?" "Yeah..I think so. Onew hyung must be worried about you,"

     With that we walk out of the restaurant,heading home.

A/N: Sorry, readers and subbies..I was quite busy and I'm having a hard time to update..Keke..but dont worry..I'll update more... To my subbies,please leave a comment and for the readers,dont forget to subscribe and comment to..THANK YOU...^^