chapter 10

Violet

Violet's POV

      After the suffocating breakfast...Key decided to bring me to my future husbands. I felt well...nervous and..curious..maybe? I don't know..I don't understand why I felt somehow excited to see and to know some strangers that called themselves guardians and soon to be my husband. It's hard to believe that I'm actually decided to stay here and believe whatever they said. Krystal...Key..and now this...I sighed. Key stopped and look at me.

   "Gwenchana?" "Ne..Gwenchana..Don't worry.." I said, hiding my worries. "I understand that you're nervous to this meeting but you have to face it somehow. This is reality. You can't run from it. I know..you might doubting the fact that you're going to be our future queen. It's been years after your father's death..We've been searching for you for years..And for all this years, Acacia do not have a king." He said as we continue on the journey.I blinked. "There is no king? I mean..can't just any of you be the king?" "No, we can't do that" He shook his head. "Not without you, Violet," "What do you mean?" 

   He cleared his throat and continues. " You see..We are not the same as the normal humans. So, technically, our system is not the same too. We cannot be the king without a queen," "But..why me? Why do you wait for me?" "There are two ways to get married and be the king. One. Marry with any girls that are confirm a . Two. Marry your royal female cousin." He said smiling at me. Wow..That was far....different from the system that I know in human world. I thought." But don't worry..I'm not included in your future husbands list. Only two of my brothers are. My older brothers." " Jeongmal? But why there are only two of them?" "It's because both of them has reached the age of normal vigiles to get married. While me and the others has not reached yet." "How old are they?" "Urmm...24 and 25...?" He said scratching his chin. "Oh! we're here anyway.." 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Comment and suscribers is needed....