chapter 16

Violet

Violet's POV

    "This is all my fault," Taemin palmed his face. "I shouldn't ask to have tea in the garden," He continued. I ignored him. I can't speak a word,still being traumatized by the incident. Silence surround us for like..5 minutes.."Just now..." I started as I can't stand the silence and still confused on what had just happened. "Who are they?" Onew turn around to look at me and then look at Key,frowning. Key seems like he understand the look and smack his forehead.

   "Mianhae,Violet-ah...I forgot to tell you about them," Key was about to continue but Jonghyun cut him off. " Before you continue, let's get inside first. You can explain to her inside the castle. It's not safe here." All oof us nod in agreement. I forgot that my right shoulder was exposed until I realize that Onew's eyes turn red. I look to where he was looking and gasp. My bra was exposed! I quickly covered it up with my hand and glare at Key. Help me! I mouthed at him. Sorry..he mouthed back. He took off his jacket and covered the exposed part with it. I can't stand it and blush.

Onew's POV

    I feel like someone smack my shoulder. I turn to my side and I saw Minho staring straight into my eyes. What? I mouthed at him. "It's rude to stare at her...s," He leans closer and whisper at me,and soften his voice at the last word. I blink and look at Violet. She was blushing and her cheeks turns to an obvious pink when she was adjusting the jacket on her right shoulder.

     And then I realized what I have done.My face heated up as we walk side by side. Awkward silence fills the space between us. I stole some glances towards her. She kept on walking while looking to the ground. She looks like she still blushing on what just happen.

I LIKE IT SOMEHOW^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh8krY5MWGvKx0ffjJW53

huhu..y,y Onew...LoLxD..btw,dont forget to subscribe and comment..!!