chapter 7

Violet

    Soo...Key...brought me or more specifically, dragged me to a room.The room is big and there are alot of books inside that were neatly arranged according to the alphabets. They were placed in a tall and big or should I say, enormous bookshelf that covers most of the room's wall. Key climbed up to the ladder and went up to the upper part of the bookshelf. I took a seat on one of the chair and waited for him patiently. A few minutes later, a groan was being heard when I was busy eyeing the room."Eeerrrggghhh..." Key was struggling with a big brown book in his hands while walking towards me.

   I stood up and help him to carry the book."Hiiyyarrghh..." came out from both of us a we place the book on the table with a slight boom sound. "Soo...here it is..," he said panting before taking the seat across mine."What is this?" I asked. He cleared his throat and answer"This is The Vigiles Book," with that he pull the book in front of him and dust off the dusty cover of the book.The dust went into my nose and..."AAAHHHCCHHOOO..!!" I sneezed loudly. Key flinched and look at me. "Wow...that was louder than Min Ho's," "Sorry, the dust entered my nose," "Oh,sorry," "Nah..It's okay.." 

     "Here," He hands me his handkerchief. "Thanks," I take from his hand and wipe the liquid from my nose."I will wash it later," I said as I put the handkerchief into my pants pocket."Okay," he answered shortly before flip open the book."So..here it goes...Do yu know that you are actually one of us?" he asked,looking into my eyes. "Nope," I said and shook my head slowly."Vigiles came from an Latin word that means Guardians. And you," he points his index finger towards me," Are one of it. One of us." I gulp as I realize that he's kind of spooky."Vigiles were divided into 3 groups according to their eye colour. The first one is our type. The Healer Vigiles can heal almost everything except bringing the dead to alive and they love books. More to say obssesed with it and that makes them the smartest among all of the vigiles.Most of them are dooctors while the rest works as a teacher.Warrior Vigiles were divided into four types.Wind,Fire,Water and Strength. Wind Vigiles has grey eyes. Fire Vigiles has orange eyes and it would turn red if they are angry and full of lust," "Lust?" I frown. "Yah! There are many other things in this that can make us lustful alright?! Don't think dirty, young lady," He said and rolled his eyes.I chuckled at his words."Okay..Okay..continue," He stand up and cleared his throat.

    "Where was I? Oh..yes..Water Vigiles has blue eyes and lastly the Strength Vigiles has green eyes," "So..." "Wait..! Let me finish...Lastly the Servant or Guard Vigiles has brown eyes. They were divided into two types. Not according to their eye colour but their powers that diffrentiate them. Some of them has the ability to control plants and the other one has the ability to built a shield," "A shield?" "Yes, a golden shield that they created using their minds to protect someone or something," I nodded. "So..what is it that you're going to ask just now?" he ask and yawns. "What type of vigile is my future...err..h-husbaand?" "Ahh..about that..Let's talk tomorrow...I'm sleepy," "Okay.." I sighed. He send me to my room and I had a nice bedtime on the cozy bed.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0bYnE0obkqr7kAzbM_q9