chapter 18

Violet

Onew's POV

      I was watching Violet while Key was healing my wounds when suddenly,Minho who was currently being treated by Violet,hugged her..! What the hell was that suppose to be?! I mean..she's my future wife..! Well..I know she still need some choosing to do but she's going to pick only between me and Jonghyun..! I walk towards them and taps Minho's shoulder with a plastic smile. " Sorry.." He apologize to Violet and letting her go. 

     "Let's talk,shall we?" I said while I put on my clothes. I put my right arm over his shoulders after he's done putting on his shirt and both of us walk out.

Violet's POV

      "Wow...what just happen just now...?" Key ask as soon as all of his brother exited the room. "What do you mean?" "The huuugggg...pabo.." He rolled his eyes. This guy is such a diva..I tell you. "Oh..well..Minho said he was testing his hyungs and I don't even know what he's trying to say," "Yah..Don't you see? Onew starting to like you..And believe me,I know my brothers really well..." He chuckled.

    "So..What do you think about them? About my hyungs?" He ask me as he handed me a cup of coffee. "Well...I don't know..Both of them somehow..manage to capture my heart.." I said and soften my voice at the last sentence. He nodded. "You will know more about them later..." He smiled.

     "Hey...Key...You still owe me one explanation," I blurt out. At first,he throws me a confused look but the he snap his fingers. "Let's go to the library," He said and grab my hand to the library.

A/N: Alright...That was a short one...But dont worry...I'm going to make a double update today....^^