chapter 20

Violet

Violet's POV

        I woke up with a purple rose and a note beside me. I can't tell whether it's a rose or lavender,because..it looks like a rose but it smell like lavender. Nevermind..I shrugged at my thoughts. I flipped the note and smile as I read it.

Hey...Meet me at the garden.......at 10 a.m....uhmmm..

I'll be waiting...

-Onew

        Well..that's a lot of dots there...I can feel that he's as nervous as I am...I cut off my thought as Sulli entered my room. "Oh! I'm sorry,my lady. I thought you are still asleep," "No,It's alright," I smiled at her,not wanting any fear in her. "Thank you,my lady. May I continue my work?" "Sure," I nodded. I get up from my bed and walk towards the bathroom.

Onew's POV

      "Err...Joon..." I called out my servant as I was fixing my tie. "Yes?" "Need some help here..." I said. He walks towards me and fix my tie. I tried to control my breathing. Seriously,I've never felt this nervous,EVER in my entire life."Woah..Dude..Relax..It's just a date..." Joon tried to calm me down. But even this best friend of mine tried to make me calm, I just can't calm down. It felt like I got a current flowing in me as he said the word 'date'.

       "I know..but I can't help it,man.." "Yah..try to endure it a bit...The nervous of getting married is far more wrst than this.." He replied while,spraying my favourite orange smell perfume. My brothers always complained about it but it smells nice to me.."Done...! Wow..You look good in that suit..but..are you sure yu are just ging to take her to the garden?" He frowned. "Yeah..Got problem?" "I don't think the suit fits with the atmosphere.." "Waeyo? It's romantic.." He rolled his eyes."I know..but that happens at night only..." "What should I wear then?" I sighed. "A casual fit," Out of nowhere, Key appeared beside me looking at me up and down.

    I flinched a bit because of the shocking presence. "Yah...Don't you know how to knck..???!!" I yelled at him but as usual,he would ignore it. "Wait here," He command and start rummaging my closet.And he started to pull out some clothes.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqzieib5Zc7ssKUkHwilX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2e51L3g3F6T_O9lzF5t7

and this shoes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmN9jjeHxSbHlhL9piiPC

"Here..Try them on," He assured me.."Okay,"

VIOLET's POV

     I walk out of the bathroom after a warm morning bath. It felt so good after yesterday's incident. I walk to my closet to pick my clothes. I was quite shocked to see not only dresses but there is also some casual outfits. "Daebak..." I exclaimed softly. I picked a set.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRozGnaveBJnRohk7NH1Ja

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3QNIoMYs34q58H5urE-j

 

 

and I pulled out these shoes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRqLx9KCH4j7ef59K3bqW

"Woah...Cool boots.." I exclaimed and try them on.."And it fits..!! Yaay...!!I hope he won't mind I wore these clothes," With that, I started to get ready..