chapter 21

Violet

Violet's POV

      I was combing my hair when I heard a knock at my door."Come in..." I answered shortly."My lady..Master Onew command me to accompany you to the garden," I turn around to see Amber standing at my door. "Okay," I walk towards her."Kaja," I can see her eyes widen. Maybe she's shock seeing me wearing almost all red today.."Amber," I whispered. "Do you think Onew mind about me wearing like this?" "I don't think that he would mind. He respects people's opinion. You look good in it by the way.." She whispered back and chuckled. I blushed when I heard the compliment. Don't get me wrong..Eversince I lived my life,no one ever compliment me except my mom.

          We arrived at the garden's gate and stopped there. "Master Onew only let me send you until here only." "Waeyo?" She only answered me with a shrug and a smile. I sighed and walk into the garden. I walk alone along the path, enjoying the sound of bird chirping and some soft gust of morning breeze. I can see a man silhoutte standing in the hut,facing to the other side. I can see he's smiling as I walk closer to him. I creep quietly behind him and decided to . "Oppa..!" I exclaimed as I jump beside him. "Gahhh...!!" He falls down while touching his chest and pants softly. "Y-yah..you scared me..." He chuckled. I giggled and help him to sit down. "Sorry..Are you alright?" "I-I'm fine.." He said dusting his clothes off.

       "Sooo...why did you call me out?" "Oh! I was thinking of taking you to a tour around the kingdom," He explained. "Really..?? Yay..!!" I cheered. He chuckled at my actions and I realise it. "Sorry..I was just excited.." "A-Ani..I think that was...cute.." He answered and lowered his voice at the last word but I manage to hear it. "Thanks.." I blushed."Kaja.." He stands up and held out his hand. I took his hand and stands up. I thought he would let go of my hand but he holds it firmly instead. "You wouldn't mind,right?" He ask,as he sense the tense. "N-neh..I'm fine.." I tried my best to hide my pink cheeks by smiling at him.

      We walk in silence along the path until it reaches to a spacious field. "Where are we?" I frowned. "A field,obviously.." I rolled my eyes as he grins playfully at me.."And what are we going to do here?" "Waiting for our ride,". Not long after that, I was shocked by a loud bird scream and it sounded big. I felt scared and tugged on Onew's sleeve. I can see he was smiling as I hug his arm. Why in the world he smile???!! I mean isn't he scared?? I thought. A few minutes later, a strong gust of wind blowed towards us followed by the sound f a pair of huge wings flapping. Onew had to crouch and hug me,protecting me. My heart tingles at the moment he hugged me. I felt...safe and..peaceful...

    Onew loosen the hug slowly and look at me with concern eyes."Gwenchana?" "N-neh," I answered shortly and cleared my throat,alerting him about the awkward position. He seems too understand my signs and blinks a few times before letting me go and I fall to the ground. "Omo...! Mianhae.." He helps me stand up. "It's okay.." I assured him. He smiled and turn his gaze to a giant orange bird in front of us. He walks towards the bird slowly before caressing the birds head softly. "Long time no see,My friend" He said and patted the bird's head. The bird,again,let out a lud scream,responding to his 'friend's' action.

     "Violet..Come closer.." "M-me?" I frowned while pointing to my face. He nods and put on asmile on his face."Don't worry,he won't bite you," I walk closer to him and he took one of my hand and put it on the bird's head. Slowly guiding my hand to caress it. I was shocked at first but then,I smiled,feeling confident and safe whenever he's around. The bird let out a small purr as I caress him. "He likes you," Onew smiled looking at me, "What is his name?" "Orange," I frowned. "That's a cute name for a big bird.." "Yeah...But I like it somehow.." "Orange is a Phoenix right?" "Yup," "Woowww..coolll.." I exclaimed,amazed that I actually touching a real Phoenix. "Kaja..Let's ride it.." "B-But isn't it dangerous.." "Don't worry,you won't feel hot. The fire is at the tail only.." I nodded. He jumped onto Orange's back and help me to get on. He tapped Orange's neck before whispering at me. "I think you should hug my waist" "Waeyo?" Before he could answer.Orange is already speeding off to the sky.