chapter 4

Violet

  I kept on walking while crying out my pain when I bumped into someone."Cheoseongmnida," I said without looking at the person.Suddenly, the person grab my hand.His hand is so cold. I turn around and see him.His eyes.It's blue.Aqua blue. His hair is dark blue and his skin is pale."I've found you," he whispered and smile.

   "w..who are you?Let go!" I shouted,trying to free my hand from his grip." Not now,Violet. We need you," with that he carried me bridal style and run in a speed of light. I close my eyes as it is too fast and stop struggling. I buried my face into his chest and pray that nothing bad would happen to me.

      Then, he stops. I open my eyes slowly and look at him. " Welcome home princess," he said looking down at me, smiling. He put me down gently on the ground. I don't know that Korea has this kind of place. There is a big or should I say huge mansion in front of me. A garden of red roses surround it. It's pretty, I thought.

    The guy next to me held my hand and guided me to the gate. When the gate opens, twoo white tigers came running towards our direction. I scream as I was a fraid that they might eat me. And the next thing I know, everything went black.

Jonghyun's POV

   "Come in," I answered as I was buttoning up my shirt."Yes, Seungho,"I ask. He cleared his throat and open his mouth." I'm sorry to disturb you,master, but master Minho demand a gathering," I frown a bit at his words before looking at my loyal servant. "Why" "He said he found someone," I nodded. " I'll be there in a few minutes," " Yes,master," with that he went out of the room and cose the door. 

I wonder who is the person that  Minho found.

 

A/N: Sorry, a short Jonghyun Pov...more SHINee coming right up...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsOvSR-KO5pXp6lAlGgWH