chapter 19

Violet

Violet's POV

     We went into the library and Key commanded to everyne in it to leave immediately,leaving only both of us. Key locked the door as soon as they walk out. "Have a sit," He said,shoving me to a sit beside him. "Okay...The ne that attacked us just now is our enemy. Our immortal enemy...They're the blood monsters..which is vampires...The leader is our grandfather's brother...Well...He's a vigile at first but then, he married a vampire and that woman turn him into one and it almost wrecks the kingdom but our grandfather manage to fought them. And what makes him more angry, your father kills his wife and he swears that he's going to kill all of your father's descendant..and that includes you. We were still kids at that time and your father made you and your mother transfer to the other side of the world." "So..that explains why I can't remember you..We were separated since we're kids.." He nodded.

        "Exactly..." "But..who's the female vampires just now?" "Oh..they're he's s..he's servant and he's partner..." "Ahhh..I see...," "Do you understand it now? If you do..You can understand why you were being taken here. The human world is no longer safe...They killed your mother there and I..We...won't let it happen to you too..." He said looking at me with a concern look. "Yes,Sir" I exclaimed and salute at him like a soldier..

AT G DRAGON'S CASTLE

   G Dragon's POV

        "Master..." I can hear the girl's whined as they entered the door. "They're too strong...We can't fight them...bla,bla,bla.." I didn't hear a thing as I don't want to.."SILENCE," I shouted and made the girls to run and hide behind the pillars. I closes my eyes and sighed. "Come out here..my darlings..." I pretended to be sweet and called them with a soft tone. Slowly..They came out from behind the pillars and walk towards me. 

     "You're not upset,master?" Sandara ask me softly. "Of course not..." I smiled but the it faded. "I'm ANGRY...!!!" I shouted again and the girls went down on their knees hugging each other,ignoring their tangled wings. "We're sorry...They're t-too strong..I-It's hard t-to take the g-girl," Chaerin said,trembling with fear.

     I turn my face to the window and makes a fist. "I will get you one day...I'll fulfill my promise,Ji Young..I WILL..!!!" I shouted..

A/N: Readers and subbies...please..help me answer this poll...Thank You...