chapter 13

Violet

Onew's POV

    "Taemin...!!! Have you found her?" I shouted while walking towards Taemin's direction. "Nae,Hyung..!! I found her..!!" A voice reply and I'm sure that's Taemin's. I gestured the rest of my brothers to follow me and we ran towards Taemin's direction. From afar, I can see Taemin pull out a girl with purple hair. Her hair covered her face from the side and I can't really see her face.

    "Violet...!!" Key shouted. "Where have you been? Why did you run?" Key, immediately throw her questions while dusting her clothes off. "I-I..uhmm.." She said and Key keep on fixing her hair and tuck the last strand to the back of her ear. After that, I don't hear anything. I was just staring at her face.

Violet's POV

     "I-I...uhmmm," "You what,Violet? You better have some good reasons for it, young lady," Key look at me,crossing his arm onto his chest. I can see every eyes were looking at me. Waiting for my answer,probably. "Well...I..uhh..I was..nervous about the meeting.." "Is that it?" "A-and as I told you I don't want to disturb..them," I look to the ground after I finish my words and played with my fingers.

    I can hear Key sighs. "By the way, I'm Jonghyun," A hand was held out in front of me. I look up slowly and saw a guy with dark green hair and eyes looking at me,waiting for me to shake hands with him. "Vi-Violet," I answer and shook his hands slowly. "Minho," Another one held out his hand. "H-Hi.." Now I know his name. This is the guy that brought me here and I'm positive about that.

   Then, the attention of their eyes change its direction to the guy next to me and I realize that he was staring at me. "Uhh..h-helloo?" I wave my hand infront of him. "Oh! I..uhh.." He kept on walking backwards while trying hard to speak but failed and he fell on his back. "Omo!" I gasp. I walk to him and help him up. The rest of the boys just stand there laughing. "Morhaedo,Onew Sangtae~" Suddenly,they sang in unison and laughs even more. And even, Taemin and Minho were laughing while rolling on the ground.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx4JkjdW4J9XhO9cQjGI9