chapter 17

Violet

Nobody's POV

     They went into the castle and gain a lot of stares from the people around them. They went straight into the treatment room and Key locked the door. "Violet, you can heal by yourself right?" "Yeah," She nodded and heal herself immediately. "You done?" Violet nod and walk towards the rest of the guys. "What can I help here?" "Heal their wounds. You know how to do it right?" 

Jonghyun's POV

   She walked towrds me and smile. "lift up your shirt,oppa," She said politely. I do what she said and she widened her eyes. She's shocked as she look at my body. Full of scratch and I think I had it the most. She brush her hand all over my body. Healing it one by one while I was busy admiring her beautiful face. How I wish I could touch and caress that gorgeous face.

  "Done...!!" She exclaimed and make an eye contact with me. I think she ntice that I was staring at her as she blushed and move on to Minho.

Minho's POV

     "Hey," I said as Violet walked towrds me. "Hey..You can lift up tour shirt now," She said with a smile on her face. Actually, I notice the way Jonghyun and Onew hyung look at her earlier and I know why. I lift up my shirt and she started to do her job,healing every wound that I had and it gives me an idea.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzhk_7vORHjAzXRbwZyoF