Chapter 5

Violet

Jonghyun's POV

    "Good morning, my brothers.." I greeted as I went into the meeting room. "morning.." the room echoes with my brothers' voices. "Everybody is here now, what is it Minho? We have trainings to do today," Onew hyung reminded him. Minho did not say a word and walks towards the bookshelf. His hands trails the books and stop at a thick book. He placed the book on the table and flips it open. All of us gathered around him and look at the book. It's an album. Our family album.

    "Yah, what are doing?" Key complained but Minho ignores him and continue flipping the dusty pages. Suddenly, he stops at one page and points to a picture of us and a purple hair girl. "Remember this girl?" he points. "Tch.." Taemin rolled his eyes. "Of course we remember, it's Uncle Ji Young's daughter, our..long..lost..."he slows down" Friend," My eyes widen. "Remember Uncle Ji young's will?''

FLASHBACK

    "My name is Ha Jae In, Ji Young's lawyer." A woman in her thirties hand shake with us. " Have a sit," Onew hyung said and all of us seated in a circle. " I heard that Ji yung had a daughter, where is she?" she ask politely, opening her bag slowly."Errr...she's in the other dimension,the other side of the world," I explained. " Ahh..I see.." she nods and unseal a big, brown envelope. " So..here is your..uncle's will, I guess I have to read it without her daughter then," She cleared .

  " It says here...he wants one of you, to marry his daughter, Choi Ji Rae or Violet," All of our eyes widen. "Is that it?" Taemin asked. "Yes, that's it. There is only one will." She said and hand us the document. Minho took it and read it. "Yes, Taemin, there's only one, marry Violet," all of us sighed at the same time.

FLASHBACK END

     "Did you found her?" "Is this why you call us?"Key and Onew asked. "Relax,hyung,relax," Minho said calming them down. "Yeah, I found her-" "Where is she?" Onew hyung cut his words. " Hyung..why are you so excited?" Taemin smirk. "Err..I..uhhh..don't know," "Well,hyung, she passed out whe we arrived because of yur cats," "What happen? Rania and Kiki hurt her?" "Nah..She had a shocked only," Minho explained. I glanced at the clock and said, "Yah..!! we're late already!"

 

A/N: hehehe..for the late update...