Amusement Park!

How SHINee changes my life.

We went to the amusement park. I was my first time in amusement park. I had never went to an amusement park. "Wah!! It looks so fun!!" I said, skipping happily and running towards the amusement park. I pulled Onew and Jonghyun towards the rollercoaster ride. "That one! It looks fun!!" I was smiling the whole time happily and amazed. "HyunMi ah." Jonghyun oppa called me. "Nae?" "You had never came to amusement park?" asked Onew. "Yep! It's my first time! My parents passed away when i was young so no one could brought me here." "Oh.. Mian.." "Its ok oppa!" I pulled their hands and lined up at the rollercoaster section. 

 

---After the ride---

"I didn't know it was scary! But fun!" "HyunMi ah! Let's go play the bumper car! Its not scary!" said Jonghyun while pulling my hand. Onew followed behind us. 

 

"It was fun!!" "Yeah. I'm kind of hungry now.. Aren't you HyunMi?" Onew asked. "I'm not that hungry but let's go and eat!" We ate chicken since it was Onew's favourite. After eating, Jonghyun ran somewhere else. "Oppa! Where are you going?!" Jonghyun just ran off. 

Jonghyun oppa run pretty quick..

 

Onew and i was sitting at the chicken restaurant waiting for Jonghyun. "HyunMi ah." "Nae?" "Is it fun today?" "Of course oppa! I couldn't even imagine two idols playing with me in an amusement park!" "HyunMi!!" I turned around and saw Jonghyun oppa running towards me and giving me an ice-cream. "Here!" "O..oppa. You ran all the way to the ice cream store to buy me an ice cream?" "Yeah.. Well i thought you might want to eat something sweet." "Here hyung, this one is yours" "Thanks" 

 

i was my ice cream happily when i saw Jonghyun looking at me happily. "Where's your ice cream?" "I didn't buy one for myself" "Why?" "Because i wanted to do this." Jonghyun leaned forward and my ice cream. "Yah! My ice cream!" "Its sweet." Jonghyun said while smiling. He again. "Oppa!! My ice cream is finishing!" Onew sat there quietly eating his ice cream. 

 

After eating we played other games too. "It's getting pretty late.. I guess i should go back now." "I will send you home!" said Onew and Jonghyun oppa together. "Okay.." i said while laughing.  

 

---HyunMi's house---

"i've reached already." "Oh okay. Call you later?" said Onew oppa. "Sure!" "Me too" said Jonghyun oppa.