Awake..?

How SHINee changes my life.

---3 months later---

I woke up after being unconscious for 3 months. I sat and looked at my ward. Although I was unconscious, I could hear everything. I heard Jonghyun singing to me, crying and asking me to wake up. I can hear Onew talking to me as if i'm his diary. I could hear everything.. 

 

"Oh! You're finally awake!" said a nurse that came in my ward. "Nae." "Would you want me to contact your friends? They have been visiting you everyday." "No, it's okay. There's no need to contact them." "Really? They were worried about you ever since you came in to the hospital. Especially Jonghyun. I guess he's your boyfriend?" "Jonghyun oppa used to be my boyfriend. But no longer now." "Ah, okay. If you need anything, call me." "Erm, can I leave the hospital?" "Leave? You can but don't you want to tell your friends first?" "No." "Okay, i'll give you the form to fill up so that you can leave the hospital." 

 

I'm out from the hospital.. I've made up my mind. I'll leave. 

 

 

---HyunMi and Miki's house---

I opened the door. No one was at home. Miki must be working right now. I went to my room and packed my personal belongings and took along my passport and mobile phone. After taking everything, I took a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote down a letter. I put the letter on the dining table and locked the house door. 

 

Goodbye. 

 

I stopped a taxi and went to the airport. 

 

---Airport---

"Can I get a ticket to Australia please? I would like to have a flight to Australia by today." "There's a flight to Australia today. The flight is on 9.30 p.m. " "Thank you." I took the ticket and walked away. I looked at my phone and saw Jonghyun's face as the wallpaper. 

 

Jonghyun oppa.. Mianhae.. My cute little dino.. Ani.. He's no longer mine.. 

 

I checked the time and it is about time to board the plane. I looked at Korea the one last time. I know I would not be back for a long time. 

 

 

---Hospital---

"Hy..HyunMi's not here!!" said Jonghyun to Miki. "Where could she go? If she's not here.. She must be awake already!" said Onew. Miki ran and asked the nurse. The nurse explained everything. "She might have went home." said Key calmly. 

 

---HyunMi and Miki's house---

Miki opened the door hurriedly and ran towards the room. "She's not here! All her personal belongings are not here too!" "HyunMi..." said Jonghyun sadly. "There's a letter here. " said Minho while pointing to the letter. 

 

 

Miki, i'm sorry. I'll be leaving. Thank you so much for supporting me for my past few years. I'll really miss you. 

Jonghyun oppa. Mianhae. I heard that you knew the truth already. Although you do not care about those fans, I care. Without me, you can continue your career and Miki wouldn't be disturbed. You love singing. I couldn't imagine what would it be if you're not a singer. Forgive me for my selfishness. Find a better person and forget about me. I don't deserve you. Thank you for making my life happy for my past few months. Thank you for everything. I've never regret knowing you and the other SHINee members.

By the time you read this letter, I might not be here anymore. I'm off to a far place. A place where I hope you wouldn't find me. Forget about me. Find a better person. 

 

Goodbye forever.