Korea

How SHINee changes my life.

I've reached Korea. Seems that nothing much has changed for a year. "Hey, HyunMi! What are you dreaming over there? Hurry up! We got to go to the hotel and start going around Korea! This is going to be so exciting!" said Jake while pulling my hand. I just smiled at him. 

 

"Where are we going first? I'm ready to take many pictures!" said Jake while holding his camera. "We're going to Seoul. We're going there by taxi." "Nice. I've always wanted to come to Korea! But I didn't know their language. Since you're here with me, there should be no problem!" "I'm leaving you then." I said as i entered the taxi. "Waitt!!" 

 

Jake and Jonghyun's personality are quite similar. They both are childish but cute. 

 

---Seoul---

"We're here!! Hello Seoul!!" said Jake waving towards the sky. "Let's go already." "Okay~"  We took many pictures around Seoul. We even had time to go shopping. As we were walking around, Jake asked me a question. "Hey HyunMi. It seems that there's a fansign over there. Who's the idol? I can't read the banner since it's in Korean." I read the banner carefully. 

[SHINee Fansign]

 

SHINee?! Of all days why today?! 

 

"HyunMi!!" said Jake while waving his hands. "Oh, i'm sorry. Their SHINee. It seems." "Come on! Let's go take a few pictures of them! It would be a good memory. Such a lucky day!" "No! Erm.. I mean we're here for work but not entertainment. Let's hurry up and go." I said while pulling Jake. "Wait up HyunMi. It seems that one of SHINee members is pointing at you. Or maybe someone else." I turned behind and looked. It was Taemin. He was pointing at me and was talking to the other members. "I..it must be someone else. Let's go." "Wait! One of them is running towards us!" I turned behind and saw Jonghyun running full speed towards us. I pulled Jake and started running.

 

I couldn't run anymore. I sat on a bench with Jake. "W..why... are w..we run..running.." said Jake while panting. "N..nothing.. I just.. Wan..wanted to r..run" Suddenly an arm held my shoulders. I turned around. I saw Jonghyun! "HyunMi.." said Jonghyun. "I..i'm not Hy..HyunMi.." Jake looked at me weirdly. I'm just so grateful he can't understand Korean. I pulled Jake and started walking.

 

"Wait!" said Jonghyun. He came in front of me. "Wh..what you want? I told you i'm not HyunMi already." "If you're not her, why were you running away from me?" "Yah, imagine if a stranger chases you, wouldn't you run?" "You are HyunMi." "I'm not!" "Fine! I'll find some proof that you are HyunMi!" said Jonghyun while pulling my hand to a direction. "Yah, let me go!" Jonghyun continued to pull me . Jake followed us.