I don't know..

How SHINee changes my life.

---After 2 weeks---

Miki and i did not see SHINee for this few weeks. They might have schedules. They're idols. They have tight schedules. Sigh . But they still text us and call us. 

RINGRINGRINGRING

"Hello?" I answered the phone. It was Jonghyun oppa. "HyunMi ah! Today i have some free time! But not the other members. Let's go out? There's something i would like to tell to you" "Oh okay oppa." "I'll fetch you in 20 minutes!" "Nae~" 

 

What Jonghyun oppa wants to tell me? Don't hope so much HyunMi.. The more you hope, the more disappointment you get. 

 

DINGDONG

It must be Jonghyun oppa. i took my bag and opened the door. "Annyeong!" said Jonghyun oppa. "Annyeong~" 

We went to a park. I had forgotten that Jonghyun oppa wanted to tell me something. I laid down on the grass as soon as we reached. "The sky looks so nice today." I closed my eyes and enjoyed the breeze. Suddenly Jonghyun kisses my forehead. I opened my eyes and sat down looking at him surprised. "W..why you kissed me?" I looked down feeling embarassed. "I told you there's something important i would like to tell you. I wanted to tell you that.. " i looked on the grass. "I.. like you.." My eyes widen and i look at him. He's blushing really hard. "I just wanted to tell you that.. And i hope you can be my girlfriend.." "But oppa, you're an idol and i'm just an ordinary girl.. " "You're not a normal girl! You mean everything to me. These few days i couldn't see you, i felt my heart was tearing up.  " "Oppa..." "I will give you some time to think. Here, i bought for you a necklace"  The necklace was a heart shape with a J in the middle. "The J stands for Jonghyun. I'll send you home now." "Nae.." 

 

I reached home and laid down on my bed looking at the necklace. "HyunMi ah, so you're accepting him or not?" said Miki. "I don't know.. He's an idol but i'm just a normal girl..." 

 

 

So, is HyunMi accepting Jonghyun? I will keep you all waiting. XD Sorry, i have something else to do. But i have written around 6 chapters today? I will write more later. But not now. Enjoy these chapters! I will be back and upload more chapters!